Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Youkai Ascension
Currently I think Youkai Ascension is really cool. In concept and in practice, as well as in all the cool icons that exist. However there are a few things I don't like about it. I don't like that only certain Youkai have ascensions, and I Don't like that we're able to have as many ascended Youkai as possible. This cuts design flexibility I imagine, as you can't just churn out ascended Youkai in the game or you'll end up with people using fifteen of them.

So here's what i'd propose, to make it much cooler and more diverse:
1: Every Youkai can be Ascended.
2: Ascending a Youkai costs more than it does now. 
3: Each person can only have -one- ascended Youkai
4: Possibly grand summoner gets a passive that allows them to have two ascended Youkai, to fit in their theme of summoning many Youkai. Otherwise Bonders would get a better deal, as they only want 1 or 3 Youkai to begin with, so only one ascended Youkai doesn't really affect them.

If this suggestion seems desirable, then i'm sure you could open up suggestions for what each Youkai's ascended form would be able to do. And icons too i'm sure could be donated as well!

Let us have our bullshit familiar of choice!
Rise up, ascended Jack-O-Lanturn lovers!
Repent the Seiryuu spammers!
[-] The following 1 user Likes renowner's post:
  • Miller
Contribute with Ascension icons and you'll probably see a lot of that.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Ascended Drowned Woman my beloved...
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Outside of getting the final direction, north, I don't think we need anymore Ascensions. They cause enough trouble as is.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
They'd cause less trouble if we were only allowed to have one or two of them, instead of literally every ascended youkai.
how about this... ascended youkai get a cap for being summoned of three. or two...
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water