Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonk - Special Chimera Appearance
Applicable BYOND Key - PossumParty

Character Name - Tonk

Request Type - Special Chimera Appearance

Request Details -  An earth child chimera with the appearance of a goblin.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - I think people are generally worried about goblins being in their game, besides being something to bonk. I think I've shown for the two years or so I've been playing that I'm a trustworthy player that follows the rules and doesn't go off the rules. The main reason for this request is the same anyone plays the game - Fun! I think it'd be fun to play a mistrusted creature, accepting any roleplay that comes from it. Punted like a green football on sight or met with suspicious stares, whatever may happen. If given permission and seen as being mishandled, totally okay with the permission being pulled.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Homonculi are generally created within Geladyne and there is a known food shortage within it- barren, rocky lands with not much to go around. Necessity and desperation creates ingenuity, different homonculi types likely being experimented with and trying to create types of them from different materials. An artificial doriad or plant creature similar to an Alarune would be an immense boon to the area if created successfully. Tonk would be a mixed bag, a step on the path but still a failure, being an earth child.
[-] The following 4 users Like PossumParty's post:
  • Autumn, lordpidey, Red Witch, Snake
It's been two weeks so just giving this a quick boop.

[Image: 2HD4Bov.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like PossumParty's post:
  • Autumn, Dezark, Snake
Been a few months so just giving this another boop.
It's been nine months so just giving this another booper. Yes I'm still interested and keeping an eye on it! <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes PossumParty's post:
  • Snake
Hey hey, Kariboi here.

Deathly sorry for how long it took for someone to get to this app but the wait is (hopefully) worth it.

Approved. I think that the supporting bit of it being made from Alarune bits would give it the greenish hue and some plant-like qualities.

Have fun, and if you have any questions do feel free to hit me up on Discord.
[-] The following 3 users Like Karidan's post:
  • Autumn, Dezark, PossumParty