Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lackluster Homunculi SAN Investment
Aside from Superior Evolution, I really like this; superior Evolution probably the only one i'd like to see have some kind of change, perhaps making it so superior evolution gives +5 more ele attack to each "remains" part you eat, so if you eat fish remains and than have it so it every 15 san is another +5 Ele attack you'll get, this way at most your getting +15 total (+5 from remains eating than +10 from 30 san) which is big but that also presuming you spend 30 points in SAN? This'll make it so while your getting natural resistances your also more in tune with the things you ate and the "affinities" they grant you in return.

I like the idea of the amalgamation trait, cause while they can take the time to get +5% to a specific race and wreck certain people, this is still a bonus that can make them more keen to what an Amalgma is ultimately; which as a whole is a doll controlled by a mass of spirits.

I do agree with the idea of Extreme Prowless being a optional trait for all the Humonculi as well, given there a few options already that some can take (Salamandra) this will be one that will benefit all three as a whole and make it so certain builds are a bit more kind in turn while still operating as it normally does.
[-] The following 2 users Like Dezark's post:
  • HaTeD, Pyro
Anything that removes spirits from an Amalgama will never be used. They always mutate something that only triggers based on how many spirits you possess, and pretty much all of them require you to have five spirits. And they tend to be the strongest effect you mutate.