Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destiny should enable Main Class only
I think I made something about it before, but now with Indomitable becoming yet another Main Class only skill for Black Knights, there goes Destiny's cool beans gimmick of a knightly tactician, all because of that single adjustment.

So, can we end my agony and make it so:

Destiny
- If you are Destiny, all your classes are treated as if they are Main Class (for skill purposes only).

It's fair. It's balanced. A trade of versatility from Multi-classing, for focusing on what your classes have best to offer. At this rate this is just a matter of time now before this should be a must, if things keep being shoved into 'MC-only' without considering the bigger picture.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Snake's post:
  • HaTeD, Shujin, ThatOneHop
I like the idea of it? That can get pretty...nutty with some cases like summoner having access to both MC bonder *AND* shapeshifter. Aquamancer and LB could get pretty wacky too, or god forbid Desti engi/VA. Might need tweaking though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThatOneHop's post:
  • Pyro
With classes getting modernization that tends to shift them towards having less total SP to spend, this would help solidify destiny in place as a viable build path by introducing a solid key element for it to utilize. I don't think it'll be overly strong given you are down a base class in doing so either. For example, there's no reason to use destiny if you're playing a Rune Mage given that Rune Mage only has 36 SP to spend anyway, but suddenly if you could have both SRC and HSDW, well that's another story.
I like this idea too! Sounds great. It could add a bit more to how Destiny can play and a bit more variety for being stuck to 2-3 classes.