Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Hsdw changes
(08-15-2022, 02:27 PM)Kazzy Wrote: Make usable by sub-classes, but remove the talent that makes you immune to invocation break via damage. Problem solved. You now have a reason to pack HSDW and there is now counterplay. Evokers still have their usual setup, everyone else benefits, and eventually when everyone agrees that its a stupid potent ability, it can be removed and replaced with something more fitting.

Nerf everyone but evoker therefore buffing evoker so eventually we can nerf evoker too?

HSDW is fine. Don't touch a class that is performing exactly where it needs to be doing exactly what it needs to do.
The issue with invocations as a whole is that Talent, so much is true. The talent should be at most a -50% chance instead of -100% chance.

HSDW will only ever be alright as a subclass thing if all of Evoker's invocations ignore evasion for its momentum cost, and its new property removes this quality for a drawback.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
since it's a point of contention, why not gather some data w/ organized OOC spars? With a 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 bracket. I'll leave my name in the hat of people to touch base with for that.

There are dramatically different opinions in this thread already, and I'm not really sure where my own thoughts lie, either. Gathering some data, live, and discussing it politely while you're at it is the best way I've found to get a realistic and clear picture of how skills perform in the metagame, and summarily come to a good consensus on what should be done.
Test server is ded.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Maksimum_Fire