Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v.2.63] Rabbit Weep
I don't know if this is expressly exclusive to rabbit leap and long jump, but as of this new update, it seems that on relog and potentially even battle end, rabbit leap and long jump simply... unequip themselves! You have to equip them again, and this can easily catch you out if you're not looking, and don't realise. I had another rabbit (Hibari says hi) also confirm that their rabbit leap and long jump had unequipped too in these circumstances.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
This seems to be happening with Ambidexterity, too.
number 1 GTer EU
This has also been happening to me with custom mobs I've been loading onto myself, which didn't happen before! My skills get unequipped regardless of what they may be after a battle ends, with the exception of skills from player classes.

One of the mobs loaded is fern22/pandora1 if it helps.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
This does seem to be happening for wyverntouched as well with their racial equips too from what I've been told/shown from a friend.
Herons flight traits aswell.
Lupine's War Cry and Retract Claws skills also deslot themselves after every fight. Likely all racials, but just putting this here for posterity.
I can atleast (so far) Naga's wrap and coil haven't unequipped on me; though it does seem that every racial ability going through the issue otherwise.
every racial thats a trait mayhaps? or traits in general?
I think it just certain Racials are bugging out on characters, retract claws is a racial trait but I know war cry, venom drive, wyvern bite, rabbit leap, etc. are all natural abilities you have access to.. just seems to be a odd bug.
This was fixed in one of the hotfixes.