Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v. 2.63b] Kagero not procc'ing
Howdy, bug report here

As the title suggests, I've run into an issue with the kagero subtalent from the ninjutsu talent tree not procc'ing as I figure it should when it comes to my smokescreen tiles.

While using the Bakaga Shuriken, which applies smoke screen on hit:

"On Attack: Creates a Smoke Screen at the target's location for 3 rounds, reducing the Hit of those who stand in it by 30."

I have noticed that Kagero does not proc as it suggests it should:
"You and your allies ignore the effects of your Smokescreen tiles."

Despite having my points invested in Kagero to prevent myself from blinding myself with my own smokescreen tiles, I have noticed that I still suffer the full 30 reduction to my hit when I am standing in my own smokescreen tiles. Example provided below:

Before and after (my own) smokescreen

As can be seen in the examples provided above, I am suffering from a 33% reduction in hit. Where the other 3% is coming from, I'm unsure of. I have upwards of 50 scaled guile on this build. I do not know if this same issue follows with other applications of smokescreen tiles such as bomb smokescreens, so that would require some more testing. Regardless, I'm hoping this could get patched somehow if this is in fact a bug as it seems to be. Thank you.
This has been corrected in 2.64.