• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animal Pelt
Animal Pelt: 
Armor: 4
Magic Armor: 2
Evade: 6
Weight: 1

Effect: +2 power to nature spells.

This armor is pretty much useless, and so i'd like for it to be buffed.  A bonus to lightning attack, another effect entirely, better stats, or maybe just bonus damage to nature spells are all potential ideas.  Its base stats are nothing special, and in fact its evasion is pretty bad. But the effect is just. . . So bad. 

Maybe it could be reframed as an armor that makes one feel more in touch with their wild roots? Allowing instinct effects to trigger easier, or to have more power.
Yeah, this pelt is just extremely underwhelming despite its cool tribal theme. Maybe something tied to this aspect?

Effect: +10 Power to Nature Spells. Increases Hit and Critical by 5 for every 10% of your missing HP (Spells only).
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I feel like that's too strong personally, that's a huge hit buff in a world where a shitty bow is apparently balanced to only apply -5 hit on attack for a few turns. I also feel like its still just weaker than bolstruck gi in terms of getting lightning criticals. Maybe like now ninja armor gives you a status that buffs dagger crits, this could be an armor that buffs unarmed or claw crits?
[-] The following 1 user Likes renowner's post:
  • Snake
Ooh, I like that. This could double as the lightning + fist/claw weaponry torso. The numbers should probably be between 10 and 15, though, or else the other torsos will still outshine this.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Could buff nature spell power by 5 and increase the size (area) of your placed plants by 1? Since it's not really lightning themed, and boltstruck gi already exists in that niche. Imagine making a big nesto...