Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watchful Eye
With most movement skills changed to interact with special tiles and field objects, it would be nice to make Watchful Eye a bit more consistent with its interaction with movement skills, too. With how underwhelming it is, requiring the target to basic move, I don't think you can really go wrong.

Maybe anything that interacts with special tiles or field objects should trigger Watchful Eye, turning you to face the target?

Maybe remove the line of sight requirement?

I just want to look at people.
number 1 GTer EU
[-] The following 7 users Like JamOfBoy's post:
  • Autumn, Collector, Latto, Pyro, Senna, Shujin, Snake
Very much yes.

I also think Watchful Eye should grant a minor boost to Parrying chance. It only affects one enemy anyway. (+10%)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • JamOfBoy
I certainly would like it to be more consistent. Its a bit disappointing that someone can just sidecut pass you, and you do not even turn to follow them after.

I do not mind a minor buff against that person, maybe in form of a minor hit buff or something, but I'd be happy if its consistent atleast.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shujin's post:
  • JamOfBoy
I have wanted watchful eye to actually DO THINGS for years. Then Dev made Leporidae have a watchful eye that basically always triggers and I got even more pissed off!

I am however against it also increasing parry chances. As the main counter play to parry builds is to go behind them: Which would no longer be possible in the first place with watchful eye. Being able to always face your target helps in a lot of ways, especially in conjunction with the bulwark passive soldiers also get. If Watchful eye would trigger on movement skills, it would already be in a very good position.
[-] The following 1 user Likes renowner's post:
  • JamOfBoy