Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worker's Golden Dream
So as it stands lumberjack have a number of axes they can use for differing speed or effects, and while that fine and dandy I feel it finally to add another to our golden collection for all the Lumberjacks & Farmers in the world..

Golden Axe - Works at the same speed as a Galdric Axe without the risk of breaking, simple and same in the process of the other golden tools and their functions on that.

Along with this for the love of farmers & treasure hunters alike, golden shovel and golden hoe; same work speed as their galdric versions without the risk of breaking, all under the case of donation items but this'll just add the rest to the golden item line for those that don't want the extra work or hassle of crafting/buying new tools when theirs ends up breaking ultimately.

Set at the same cost as the Golden Pickaxe, Lockpick, Bonesaw & Bucket with 100 asago/patrions; just a simple suggestion/request if anything.
[-] The following 2 users Like Dezark's post:
  • Shadbase, Snake
(09-21-2022, 05:43 PM)Dezark Wrote: So as it stands lumberjack have a number of axes they can use for differing speed or effects, and while that fine and dandy I feel it finally to add another to our golden collection for all the Lumberjacks & Farmers in the world..

Golden Axe - Works at the same speed as a Galdric Axe without the risk of breaking, simple and same in the process of the other golden tools and their functions on that.

Along with this for the love of farmers & treasure hunters alike, golden shovel and golden hoe; same work speed as their galdric versions without the risk of breaking, all under the case of donation items but this'll just add the rest to the golden item line for those that don't want the extra work or hassle of crafting/buying new tools when theirs ends up breaking ultimately.

Set at the same cost as the Golden Pickaxe, Lockpick, Bonesaw & Bucket with 100 asago/patrions; just a simple suggestion/request if anything.

To keep consistent with the other golden-line items it should probably be as strong as Iron instead, Bonesaw is this  way. And the Golden Lockpick also is a Grade 6 Lockpick and not a Grade 7 Lockpick (Though this hardly matters to chests on Korvara)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Dezark
Ah, yeah if bonesaw and whatnot are at the point of being iron in term of strength i'd be fine with having the others be as well; I wasn't sure what strength they were on exactly but that makes sense.
I agree, if it is on Iron speed tier. However that'd also lead to another removal of a money sink.

Convenient, but that's the price to pay for it.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
as someone who has burned through like 500 axes now.

My main concern isn't the money it costs (its super cheap really.)...its my inventory space! I need to pick up like 25 of them each time cause they break fairly fast. That 25 items slots right there!

TLDR: its not really a money sink, and most other golden items have very similar value in murai saved. So yes please. Shovel/hoe too while we are at it.
make it weigh about 25 inventory axes
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
God damm it Saw >=(
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shujin's post:
  • Sawrock