Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vantas - Height Request
Applicable BYOND Key - Lenus

Character Name – Vantas

Request Type - Height Request/Playby

Request Details - Permission to make them 7'11-8'0(and appearance, if needed)

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) – Vantas is essentially an older model of homunculi, so I would imagine that he not only would look rather odd, but also be less 'compact' or 'refined', explaining his height.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - As mentioned earlier, my vision of progress in relation to homunculi manufacturing was that it might've started off with bulkier, larger and less 'streamlined' looks- Just like technology in the real world. Vantas is one of the few products of that era that has managed to catch up with the times, being repaired until the effects of his primitive upbringing could be lessed or even ironed out completely. His height, however, was kept as a bonus to his already intimidating appearance.

(if needed i can contact/be contacted by the people who handle the homunculi lore just to make sure this fits the bill for what salamandra and artificial life lore in general entails)
[Image: psycholonials-andrew-hussie.gif]
Another homestuck in this hussie of a world.
I'll approve the height and assume it's a regular humanoid playby.

Just take note that this unfortunately doesn't give you automatic benefits in any combat scenarios besides already existing mechanical moves.

i.e - Overpowering/Cancelling out someone's move just because you're taller and have an approved app. Though this should be common sense.
[Image: tenor.gif]