Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character Creation Request
BYOND key: Roshin

Chararacter name: Milo (Name Subject to Change)

Request: Character creation

Details: Child character, Starting at about eight years old, standing at about four foot five.

Reason:  Complete Honestly, I have a play by I want to use as this character ages. There's really no other reason besides that. That and it would be cool to age another character and see how it goes. The character will most likely end up at the Meiaquar Orphanage, however that isn't set in stone.

Lore: I would probably have a small event for the actual introduction of this character, but I was interested in having this child and his family be ambushed while trying to travel from the east to the west. From there the intention is to just have him grow and let the rp dictate his destination.
As long as you keep the following in mind you can go for it -

Please keep in mind the following Child Character Rules:

* If your character is considered to be a child or pre-teen, they must behave like one. They can't be powerful or all-knowing, nor act like mature adults in child's bodies. This includes being a master craftsman before the age of 13, or becoming an expert in any particular field. (You can still mechanically grind a crafter, just don't reference it ICly until you've aged up.)

* No serious IC combat. Children are weak and won't be able to defend themselves, no matter their upbringing. You can still RP combat as a student of some form, but your abilities will not be mechanically viable and you should not be fighting mechanically in IC. (This is to avoid a level cap, so you can still enjoy the mechanics of the game OOCly)

* No sexualized content of any kind regarding or in reference to the child character, on or off game.

In addition, a character that young wouldn't be allowed to wander unattended without a guardian of some kind present.
[Image: tenor.gif]