Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preparation Declaration
Add two new sub-talents to Preparation.

Move Up - Adds a togglable skill. When starting fights on a back-attack with Move Up, as many enemys will be in melee range as possible.

Move Back - Adds a togglable skill. When starting fights on a back-attack with Move Back, you will be out of melee range of any enemy, but within range of your weapon. If your weapon is melee range, it would function as a normal back-attack.

If both are toggled on, you'll spawn against the edge of the battlefield with as many enemies next to you as possible.

This suggestion is mostly so I don't have to have half a talent point slotted in to getting disgusting inn slop.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Sawrock's post:
  • Dezark, Fern, Pyro, Snake
I will say, getting a back attack against evasive monsters as a bow build can suck, its not a bad idea.
[-] The following 4 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Dezark, Pyro, Sawrock, Snake
I second that, but I think it should be simpler, such as automatically using Disengage LV15 once battle starts (regardless if Duelist), if you have a Bow, Gun or Tome weapon.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Sawrock
+1 to this. how many times have I simply avoided a back attack because I have a bow, but I'd like to be able to benefit from it still.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Moku203's post:
  • Sawrock
+1 for this, I'm usually attempting to not back attack enemies due to using a bow and gun when I can help it, but I can't control my allies decisions when they decide they wanna back attack instead cause three of them are melee and i'm the only ranged person.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dezark's post:
  • Sawrock