Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final flare bugs part 5 no cast
A number of spells fail to cast at all when cast via final flare

All lantern bearer offensive skills
Air pressure
Black static
Frigid formation
(assuming similar aoe casts fail, will test and add to the list once I have the free time to go through it all)

(please add "steal spell" verb to the test server)
I'm confused as to why you made 5 separate threads for something that could have been compiled into 1 larger thread covering all 5 problems, it makes it harder to keep track of if someone happens to respond to one of them, but not the others.
W-what? what do you mean I need to have a catchy signature....i don't know how to do that....wait are you writing this down!?
I was originally going to make a single mega thread, but remembered dev preferred individual bugs to have individual threads for their specific issues. just because it all relates to two skills doesn't mean the bugs are related to the same issue.

The scaling issue likely has nothing to do with the aoe fail casting or the spells failing to apply on cast effects.
Ah okay. That makes a lot of sense.
In my experience most spells also don't cast, and still get deleted from your spell list.
You mentioned earlier that frigid formation still worked. .But when I tried it, it didn't. It cast nothing, and deleted frigid formation from me that battle.
(12-11-2022, 12:27 PM)renowner Wrote: In my experience most spells also don't cast, and still get deleted from your spell list.
You mentioned earlier that frigid formation still worked. .But when I tried it, it didn't. It cast nothing, and deleted frigid formation from me that battle.
That was a while ago for me, adding it to this list,