Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Map Change
A simple change to battles in general. When you see a plant or a rock that looks similar to the minable ore rocks in BDPs and dungeons they should be harvestable. Changing pickaxes to being used in combat also to gather extra resources but at the cost of being attacked my the mobs in the battle. Risk and reward type system. Extra Ore and Plants but more damage potential.
I like that
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]
That'd be interesting but I don't know how it would interact with the overworld as you mine it in combat. Outside people would just suddenly see a stone disappear when battle is nearby.

Unless you mean battles spawning with "additional ores/wood camps" that you can sacrifice a few rounds to fill your pockets. Then that'd be nice for solo play a little. Not much on team since it's another turn of waiting when you could just go for the next mob for more exp.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
All in-battle nodes. Of extra plants, campfires, and minable rocks. That way it makes those pesty sometiems map items worth something where you can remove them by harvesting them.
Would make combat more fun, easy +1