Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orb of Mystery++
I wasn't sure whether to post this in the donation item thread since it's not a NEW donation item or as a thread itself. Please lemme know if I need to move this and I will.

Simple suggestion: When using a mystery orb, allow us to use the current profile as a base for the new one optionally. This is helpful for when making new outfits for the same character and you generally wanna keep the same layout/feel for it.
[-] The following 2 users Like caliaca's post:
  • Poruku, Pyro
Can't you just copy paste the code in?

Or am I misunderstanding what you are saying, cause correct me if I am wrong but...If you want to get the code of your original character in by default, then people that use it for its intended use "disguising" need to remove that code, to make it less obvious, right?

So its basically the same thing, just from the other perspective.
(12-19-2022, 10:41 AM)Shujin Wrote: Can't you just copy paste the code in?

Or am I misunderstanding what you are saying, cause correct me if I am wrong but...If you want to get the code of your original character in by default, then people that use it for its intended use "disguising" need to remove that code, to make it less obvious, right?

So its basically the same thing, just from the other perspective.

The idea would be to have an option for it. Probably when you're inputting the name, it simply gives you the ability to either start from a blank profile or from your existing one.

You can just copy the code in. But that slightly defeats the purpose of convenience when a simple toggle of
'Start from a blank profile or copy current in' solves both needs fairly effectively.

I use a great deal of orbs (15 currently) to swap between separate disguises or outfit changes (mostly outfit changes) and it's just a slight pain to copy the code over and get the colors for all the buttons etc right each time.
basically a QOL option for mystery orb, allowing you to not copy paste everything. I'm all for it of course
Gotcha, thats fair.