Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Grand loser
BK's grandmaster has a fairly large problem. You cant parry if bk isnt your main class, and tactician is useless if not main class because OMM is MC now. The orders are the easiest and most reliable way of getting rank, and its impossible to do with offclass tac unless you allways go first, which requires cel, which is not a BK stat. So my idea is to make grandmaster enable stalemate or give its own parry if tactician is your other class, regardless of if BK is your main or not
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]
Or we could just buff Destiny and make it so if you've destiny a set of class, you get the main class bonus/option regardless of them being sub or main.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Senna's post:
  • Snake
Yeah just buff destiny, both classes count as main.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lolzytripd's post:
  • Snake
Buffing Destiny to make it so Main Class only skills are always enabled is and will always be something I'll ask for.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I agree that we should buff destiny more, you should have more good things since you're giving up literally every other class combination outside of your 4 choices. or just return OMM to not main class, is having orders last 1 more round REALLY worth MCing? it would as well also fit with the delayed orders, where you see what people have done, Order your troops, and then they act next round.