Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matador Vs Monster
Simply put - when dungeoning as a DH - more specifically a Matador focused DH, the fight is usually over before you truly get any mileage out of your skills. This is because it takes a little bit to get rage energy stored up - at which point the battle's already over.

Can Matador start with 50 rage energy in fights against monsters, to allow builds that focus on that side of DH to have fun with it more consistently in dungeons? I'm not asking for this to make them stronger, I just find Matador skills to be fun to use, and want them to be more easily usable out of the gate in PvE.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
[-] The following 4 users Like WaifuApple's post:
  • caliaca, Fern, Miller, Shadbase
Great idea, I agree
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poruku's post:
  • WaifuApple
+1 all up for this
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dezark's post:
  • WaifuApple
Know No Pain could also work from all directions if the attack comes from a Monster, imo.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I hard agree with Appo, I usually find that the mobs are already dead or nearly dead by the point I can enjoy pressing Matador buttons. It would be great if we had a starting Rage Energy against monsters.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fern's post:
  • WaifuApple
Alternatively if that doesn't work I could just see the stipulation of needing more than 1 rage energy being removed as a cost. I don't think it'd be too big a deal given these skills are resistible now.
[-] The following 2 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Snake, WaifuApple
Alternatively, longer combats against more monsters that reinforce for dead monsters for larger rewards.