Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graden Prenning - Request for Disapproval
Applicable BYOND Key - Sawrock
Character Name - Graden Prenning / Cheerful Knight
Request Type - Character Ability Related
Request Details -  Like, a while back I had this knight from the mainland. He's a "paladin" who claims conquest in the name of "Mistress Pikada". He was jailed several times and eventually, instead of executing him, he was exiled. But I think he came back after that and the guards were pissed (ICly) so they told him to go to Oniga and try to conquer it instead. So he went into the ocean to walk to Oniga.

Between Oniga and Sigrogana there is a dark zone.

This request is for my character, Graden Prenning, to have the following situations occur:
1. I want for my [Image: A3WNf0O.png][Image: U9e02fD.png] and be able to withstand the pressure walking on the ocean floor would provide.
2. I want for him to have eventually wandered into the dark zone, and for such to have specifically have brought my character to Kcorvara.
3. I do not want this request to be approved. Having characters go and come from the mainland would be... undesirable for me.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - I wanted to write a request for fun. I do not want this to get accepted.
Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Well, if you really think about it, elves are born into a dark zone.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Sawrock's post:
  • Bryce_Hego, Fern, K Peculier, Tana, Trexmaster
approved (real)