Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A way to get Preacher trait in Korvara
So... I had noticed, that there is the preacher trait that is available for people who have 100 devotion to a God/Goddess/Divine.

The issue is, you can't do that on Kovara.

So I was thinking, perhaps there can be some kind of thing with the GMs that maybe, if your faith gets large enough, you can get a special item that could allow you to use the preach command. Or just if on click, you get 100 devotion so you may get the preacher item?

I mean, I don't see a reason why it is unobtainable to gain access to a command like that on Kovara. There are cults and such out there that would probably love to get their hands on that, so that they may do sermons or promote how cool their faith is like the Moon cult, or something like that.
Ingame, I am:

Matilda Perugia - A Karatynn.

WHAT IS A COFFEECCUBUS?

A type of "ccubus" that is a form of a succubus, but instead of feeding off of sexual energy, she feeds off of Coffee. She also is a morning person, so always expect your coffee to be made, with breakfast and your coffee pot being stolen or molested.
Honestly, I'd just wish preach was a verb anybody could use, and the trait just gave you the bonus to your religion if your's is the same when someone used it.
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shadbase's post:
  • Fern, firehawk11
That was a much better idea.
Trait - False Prophet
>> Allows you to use the 'Preach' verb. Though it will not grant any benefits.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake's post:
  • lordpidey, The Alpha Bat
Hah! I already use preach in Korvara! It's so simple! Just use... emote preaches, "WORDS!"!!!!!!!!!!111111

But ye, having all the verbs in Korvara would be nice, even if they don't have any mechanical benefits.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)