Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Remains Types
I think that with the introduction of more monsters should mean more of an expansion to the current list of racials that Chimera is possible of obtaining, I think that the following monster races can obtain remains types, though I won't state what I think their benefits should be, just state that there is potential in:

-Jammer Remains
-Beast Remains
-Plant Remains
-Avian Remains

These would also be probably good for a material type expansion later for ores.
Jammer bone IS an item. I'm not sure how Jammer remains would work, and also think that remains generally are just overshadowed by each other. . .
But I do think half of the monsters not dropping remains is a bit . . . Immersion breaking at the very least?

I'd be all for it.
Even more so if some of them were cloth materials. Lacking Macabre.
I think it makes more sense for Avians with their presumably hollow bones being harvested for plumage rather than bones, same with Jammers and maybe beasts and plants too. All make sense to be more of a cloth or lighter material I think.

Plant remains could be wood, even.
For Chimera, the traits could be:

- Cooling Gel
- Savage Bite (Mutually exclusive with Argent Bite) / Bellow?
- Vine Pull (While Unarmored)
- Gain Air / Flight (While unarmored)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Vine pull is really strong and i'm a bit tentative about giving it to chimera, they already have a lot of tools.
Vine pull costs 1m and has no cooldown, its pretty much free to use on every turn. And is a shapeshifter skill more than an actual monster skill.

Otherwise fine with me. Gotta be careful not to give Chimera that critical mass of free stuff though.
It won't be free if they'll be forbidden of using torsos.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I guess, but we still have that new torso trait too, that lets you have an okay torso if you're bare chested. That also lets you un-torso mid-battle.
But maybe. Its not like Chimera are an op race, really. At least I don't think they are.
Bandit Remains!