Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.70f] Chimera Racial Crisis
Currently Sharkfang Necklace and Firefoe Shield don't apply to Chimeras with the applicable races.

Tested with an eventmob with the skills that apply the selected race along with a regular player to no effect. Setting the Event mob's actual race to shark or fish seemed to work just fine and gave me the intended 15% DR. Not sure if this is a matter of Chimera having these races applied in the first place or if the items themselves are strictly meant to be PvE only. (Haven't checked anything with bonus damage towards those races yet)

If the intent is to only work in PvE; can we get a rewording of the description for these racial DR items so they specifically state monsters instead of enemies?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miller's post:
  • JamOfBoy
Huh, it used to work against them. . .
This is a thing worth keeping.
Good, you shouldn't have an item that can just shut down an entire race because they ate something. this was probably a fix of a previous bug.
W-what? what do you mean I need to have a catchy signature....i don't know how to do that....wait are you writing this down!?
[-] The following 2 users Like Moku203's post:
  • Infernalis, JamOfBoy
(02-24-2023, 07:33 PM)Moku203 Wrote: Good, you shouldn't have an item that can just shut down an entire race because they ate something. this was probably a fix of a previous bug.
hello kaelensians I have a bunch of beast items