Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Passives Batman!!!
So, this is just me throwing up an idea that was loosely talked about in a group chat, and I felt like it'd be an interesting way to change some things up a little. I feel like nobody tends to use holy/blessed as much as they used to anymore, and while that's not a bad thing, I feel like it'd be interesting to see it spice up things in a different way that may make it more viable.

As a priest class skill!~ "(Oh wow!)" -The Internet-

1st Idea: It was initially proposed that it be a 3 skill passive for priests/respective classes, that would allow anyone who is said class to just inflict the holy damage passively up to 1.5x the strength it currently has, 1 point being .5x and the second being... well you get it. But that'd make blessed and divine wonky, because I hadn't thought that far yet.

2nd Idea: Specifically just allowing them (and only them) the ability to imbue items with these properties, using a similar skill point system, but also probably some form of currency or et cetera to perform the ritual. That'd mean that holy smiths would be a thing if people wanted, holy/blessed/divine weapons. You could then make the skills a passive that you can gain in multiple priest classes, so they'd unlock at a fair lvl. Problem with that, being it's also half baked as about 15 minutes of thought was put into this. I could see Divine and blessed items flooding the market, except probably not.

While it's not ideal, I thought it was an interesting idea, and felt it would be neat to hear what input other people may have on the idea.
[Image: 72697f5664.png]