Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rogue - Rough Tumble
(02-25-2023, 12:14 PM)MegaBlues Wrote: If it gets made to be 0M, I would put it on a cooldown. Free buttstabs with no penalty or cost is a bit much.

Yep that's probably fine too, I wouldn't call them free since rough tumble is still 1 range after all, the idea is like shift dimension, it's applications are limited use. (Shift Dimension has a 3 round CD I think, or 5 rounds, I can't remember)
I think giving rogue a 0m way to get behind people is way too pushed. Rogues are really strong still. And they still have various ways to get behind people for free already in fangfare, shadow gi, hayabusa set.

I strongly feel that rough tumble is already very strong and doesn't require a buff.

Shift Dimension requires bonded youkai, which in and of itself nerfs your total youkai count, I don't believe its comparable at all.
Rough tumble is free.
I am very on board with the 0m idea. My first thought when I saw it is that it will get in the way of your action economy on crit dagger builds that want to butt stab. Given the cooldown and the specific positioning required, 0m should be fine.
The only real buff this thing needs is to stop being 15 FP too. Why is it 15 fp?
I'd rather have this tied to Trickery somehow.

Trickery: Doubles any damage from Thorn Scratch effects, and grants you 1M.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]