Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Happy Trails

Alright, Heres hoping people dont end up hating me for what I am about to say, Or what-have-you. Maybe one day I'll return. And maybe this doesn't need to be said at all. Maybe some of you might recog...
Anhita
Anhita
General Discussion 26 6,173 06-26-2023, 06:49 PM
    Thread: How do ya'll feel about Monstrous Homunculi?

Ignoring the more off-topic and inflammatory response to this thread, I figure I'd throw my hat in again after some thought on it (And be alittle more detailed in general) I am pretty much fine with ...
Anhita
Anhita
General Discussion 31 5,790 06-16-2023, 06:47 PM
    Thread: Engagement

it sounds interesting as a person who somewhat prefers melee, atleast. also [Image: https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/orig...dNecro.gif]
Anhita
Anhita
Balance Fu 37 13,975 01-24-2023, 02:00 AM
    Thread: Mozu Otoshi

Im not sure I entirely like the idea of just deciding an item should be less effective for X race when it revolves around what they are good at. Its already barely worth it to use it as it is over e...
Anhita
Anhita
Balance Fu 10 1,742 01-07-2023, 06:05 PM
    Thread: Sigrogana's Ban on Dynamic Objects*

Quote:supa spechul Meanwhile Korvara lacking player housing... Meanwhile Korvara lacking individual party movement... Meanwhile Korvara lacking specific enchants... Meanwhile Korvara lacking specif...
Anhita
Anhita
Bug Reports 6 1,307 12-27-2022, 12:38 AM
    Thread: Korvara Leader Term Limits

The biggest problem I have in general is that any conflict that could have been interesting or made interesting by being a proxy war effectively devolved to players getting banned, and then quitting (...
Anhita
Anhita
Suggestions 14 2,257 12-06-2022, 05:04 PM
    Thread: Conflict and GM Intervention

Hey. I dont make threads often. Even less often things like this. But theres a blatantly clear problem I am seeing here. Esspecially in the front of clear communication. (A problem that seems to consi...
Anhita
Anhita
General Discussion 39 11,869 10-21-2022, 03:22 AM
    Thread: The state of Korvara conflict.

I will say as the Ambassador who watched many events that had unfolded on Geladyne's side. Much of it being mostly my own opinion. I will not go into heavy detail about the actions leading up to bein...
Anhita
Anhita
General Discussion 27 6,746 07-12-2022, 08:36 PM
    Thread: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement.

As somone who was initially very confused when I heard about the ban and thought Hoot litterally got assassinated into the night, I admit, I am saddened hearing this. The fact that this went on for 4...
Anhita
Anhita
General Discussion 7 3,762 10-04-2021, 07:36 PM
    Thread: Mask of The Night Lord - Youkai As Options

I'd probably limit it to youkai you actually have access too but it would give flavorful use to a fun item that otherwise gets no use ICly
Anhita
Anhita
Suggestions 4 1,327 09-28-2021, 06:45 AM
    Thread: Donator Item: Dust Trail

I know theres probably alot of bug squashing rn what with the big new update, but this one feels pretty simple(Probably, I dont know what to code for these looks like). You know that dust trail that ...
Anhita
Anhita
Suggestions 1 837 08-28-2021, 04:56 AM
    Thread: Check Up - State of GMs

Quote:in a climate where people are increasingly asking for applications for races, Its still a sentiment I dont fully agree with, as a person who has trouble working up the courage just to interact w...
Anhita
Anhita
General Discussion 37 14,754 02-22-2021, 11:19 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord