Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Here we go again

This ban was rather ‘sudden’ to the unaware, with concerns and issues raised of proactive judgements being valid. However, I echo the sentiment of Drez, PossumParty and the GM team as a whole. Doxing ...
matthewmwps
matthewmwps
General Discussion 22 2,444 02-27-2024, 03:19 AM

This was an expected development. Setting aside my personal opinions on the ban, I will thoroughly review each point you've raised and provide a summary of the moderation team's shared opinion in resp...
Cogster
Cogster
General Discussion 22 2,444 02-27-2024, 02:58 AM

(02-27-2024, 01:37 AM)WaifuApple Wrote: So long as it's recognised that being critical of the GMs, their handling things, and their ultimate stances should not be repeatedly misconstrued as somethin...
Salsaccino
Salsaccino
General Discussion 22 2,444 02-27-2024, 01:43 AM

People like to tell me "We're not saying that doxxing is good Drez." or want to say that "This happened years ago, double jeopardy is fucked up." And these statements are true.  They're neat and nifty...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 22 2,444 02-27-2024, 01:40 AM
    Thread: Volcanic Hot Verglas

wow this one will be controversial  but i really like the idea of dark authority-type beat skills ========= Channel Rage 1 SP Passive (Can be removed, but not toggled) In stark contrast to the tradit...
Pyro
Pyro
Suggestions 17 3,051 05-05-2023, 08:48 AM
    Thread: Tonk - Special Chimera Appearance

Hey hey, Kariboi here. Deathly sorry for how long it took for someone to get to this app but the wait is (hopefully) worth it. Approved. I think that the supporting bit of it being made from Alarune...
Karidan
Karidan
Character Applications 4 1,406 04-20-2023, 10:22 PM
    Thread: [Korvara] Beggar's Hole

Goodbyes [Image: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...nknown.png] With tensions high, war on the rise (allegedly), and conflict stirring. A scene has unfolded within the lands of the newly found...
BoberJones
BoberJones
Factions 3 1,987 09-08-2022, 04:18 AM
    Thread: Conflict, Roleplay, and OOC

Alright after taking the time to read over each post and take consideration on things, i'm gonna try my best to give my full response on it atleast with how I see it, and I apologize for not being abl...
Dezark
Dezark
General Discussion 51 13,526 09-07-2022, 01:02 PM

to clarify six people founded beggar's hole, tbh after my brief uh warning and not posting, I think it's best to just drop it, you don't seem to want to see eye to eye or have a discussion(?) I believ...
BoberJones
BoberJones
General Discussion 51 13,526 09-07-2022, 02:09 AM

Quote:The place is literally named Beggar's Hole, a location picked because of its close proximity to smuggler NPCs and ramshackle appearance as far as the casual observer could determine. It's a comm...
Somnolent Nova
Somnolent Nova
General Discussion 51 13,526 09-06-2022, 11:54 PM

(09-06-2022, 09:10 PM)Neus Wrote: Tax Collection One of the points that I hear a lot is that there was no advance notice OOCly to the Beggar's Hole players about what we intended, and that if it wer...
the homestuck man himself
General Discussion 51 13,526 09-06-2022, 09:37 PM

I'm probably not going to be able to respond to every single point made in the thread, but I'll try my best. First of all, I'm sure everyone is aware that a character I play was the primary driving fa...
Neus
Neus
General Discussion 51 13,526 09-06-2022, 09:10 PM

For the most part I've just been reading and taking notes. But one thing I actually wanted to agree with after seeing it; is the subject of alts. Alting is fine and dandy, but for a framing of confli...
Rexan
Rexan
General Discussion 51 13,526 09-06-2022, 08:50 PM

I try to avoid posting aggrevating messages on topics such as this and if aggrevation is generated based on what I say here, I do apologise, but I do have some opinions on this whole thing that I woul...
Imotepchief
Imotepchief
General Discussion 51 13,526 09-06-2022, 08:26 PM

If I might post once more, I'd like to briefly say that I do not agree with the sentiment that Beggar's Hole/Wasgow is nothing more than a 'joke' or 'meme' as some people might say; though given how t...
Soul_Hacker
Soul_Hacker
General Discussion 51 13,526 09-06-2022, 07:29 PM

Hi, leader here for those who don't know (and to be fair, I don't blame you, as not everyone stays up-to-date with things outside their char's countries).  I had made a post, but I accidentally clicke...
TCBlade
TCBlade
General Discussion 51 13,526 09-06-2022, 07:26 PM

I am mostly an outsider to the events that occur in Beggar's Hole, I haven't even really approached that side of the continent aside from eradicating Terra Flama with verglas shit, that's beside the p...
Autumn
Autumn
General Discussion 51 13,526 09-06-2022, 07:14 PM

I finally decided to make forum account due to this. I wanted to toss my hat into the ring that is this discussion. As someone who has had a character in Beggar's Hole for a decent time now, I wanted...
General Discussion 51 13,526 09-06-2022, 07:14 PM

I agree with Kunai and Auggy, I've been mostly an outsider but have been privy to some of the details behind the Beggar's Hole raid and said prison break mentioned in the thread's OP. Communication an...
Miller
Miller
General Discussion 51 13,526 09-06-2022, 07:07 PM

(09-06-2022, 06:18 PM)TheCommonNoob Wrote: Quote:Does Beggar's hole have NPC guards, or an NPC or player driven watch of any kind? I'm assuming not given the OP's talk on NPCs and their usage. This ...
Pyro
Pyro
General Discussion 51 13,526 09-06-2022, 07:03 PM

Auggy (CommonNoob) said everything I'd say. This needs to be changed to be a little more fair and less grime-y in one side. The spirit of SL2 is of a cooperative roleplaying environment. But where is ...
Snake
Snake
General Discussion 51 13,526 09-06-2022, 06:48 PM

I would just like to pop in once more to say that I appreciate all the discussion that is being had on this topic! Please let's not be inflammatory towards each-other on these matters though, it's bet...
Soul_Hacker
Soul_Hacker
General Discussion 51 13,526 09-06-2022, 06:30 PM

(09-06-2022, 05:49 PM)BoberJones Wrote: lol u really just said u exist because ur funny. ur chars, ur story, shit even ur ic doesn’t matter to us. we ALLOW you to exist because we are the oh so grea...
Neus
Neus
General Discussion 51 13,526 09-06-2022, 06:20 PM

Quote:The OP makes a lot of vague points that I don't really agree with, and it seems like this post is more about the Geladynian raids on Beggar's Hole than anything else. This is about the raids. I...
TheCommonNoob
TheCommonNoob
General Discussion 51 13,526 09-06-2022, 06:18 PM

hey a few days back, I approached a gm about blowing up a small bridge that led to an overlook which had no purpose other than to be a spot for people to hide their petkit pets to spy on us with no r...
pope
pope
General Discussion 51 13,526 09-06-2022, 06:08 PM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord