Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Maximum crafting skill level should not include Legend Ink
Post: Maximum crafting skill level should not include Le...

I'm not super articulate about these things but bear with me.  Normally, when levelling up a crafting skill, you get a maximum of 9 levels to play with - equaling a maximum of 6 in one skill, and 3 i...
KitKatarine
KitKatarine
Suggestions 8 2,117 06-13-2022, 07:22 AM
    Thread: The Castle map with the pillar in the middle should just be removed.
Post: The Castle map with the pillar in the middle shoul...

As the title states, that one castle map with the large pillar in the middle. Its incredibly unnecessary for multiple reasons, some that I will state here: 1. You are unable to spectate the map and y...
Kiss
Kiss
Suggestions 4 1,031 06-07-2022, 03:05 PM
    Thread: Exgulfa is ignoring guard [2.54b]

As a Fervent Exgalfa user, and someone who was like "Man I am swole." and now feel like a "Blatant Bug Abuser." Something is definitely not right here, and I'd rather Dev either fix this, or state t...
Balor
Balor
Bug Reports 6 1,399 03-22-2022, 10:24 PM
    Thread: The Flame Badger Company Post Mortem

Hey Jin, after everything we've been through together throughout the years I just wanted to express my gratitude for allowing me to participate in the Badger storyline, and for stepping forth far beyo...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 13 5,285 02-17-2022, 07:17 AM

(01-30-2022, 08:01 PM)jintheblue Wrote: I appreciate you taking the time read through this admittedly long and rambling text. As much as I am disappointed that the guard rarely got involved with the...
Lokus
Lokus
General Discussion 13 5,285 01-30-2022, 10:24 PM

I'm not exactly the best person to explain our perspective as guards at the time, given that my character's involvement with The Badgers was minimal at best due to him being much more concerned on Bla...
Autumn
Autumn
General Discussion 13 5,285 01-30-2022, 03:50 PM
    Thread: Black Beast Spawn Rates

So, to put it simply. The new additions to the maps are great and appreciated. BUT. It very much makes Black Beast attacks in Tannis and Dormeho a chore. The beasts spawn in all sections, including th...
Illumi
Illumi
Suggestions 5 1,537 10-25-2021, 11:27 AM
    Thread: Hoot's Ban: My Formal Statement.

Introduction ------------ My name is Drezdin, and I am writing this open letter to address the ban of Hoot and the explicit role I had to play in it.  I understand that by doing so I am painting a m...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 7 3,759 10-04-2021, 08:49 AM
    Thread: Weather Effects For Houses

Hey, how are ya.  I am one of the rare few who finds a great deal of joy building in SL2, not in regards to PVP but houses, and such.  After many months of tinkering with housing, and perspectives, a...
Balor
Balor
Suggestions 2 1,021 07-10-2021, 01:05 PM
    Thread: [v2.47] - BDP Camera Bug

Its been happening for awhile, i scanned very quickly to see if there was a bug report already made (If I missed it, my b just link it under this one to boop it). However its as the title says, someti...
Kiss
Kiss
Bug Reports 5 1,596 07-03-2021, 04:37 AM
    Thread: Pulling your strikes: Why Kid Gloves hold Greatswords
Post: Pulling your strikes: Why Kid Gloves hold Greatswo...

Boxer has a neat skill. It's called Kid Gloves. It says when I punch the everloving crap out of you, you don't die until I let you. I think this would be a phenomenal addition to every class. Through...
Kazzy
Kazzy
Suggestions 2 1,300 02-25-2021, 12:21 PM
    Thread: Pluto's Perch is now hiring

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗ Pluto’s Perch ╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝ (Now Hiring) [Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3..._Sigil.png] ╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗ Opening soon our little slice of heaven on Si...
Balor
Balor
Sigrogana 0 865 02-09-2021, 09:11 AM
    Thread: Ruff's Super Mild Arena Change Suggestion Thread (RSMACST)
Post: Ruff's Super Mild Arena Change Suggestion Thread (...

That's right! Doggy dog has an idea. My suggestion is a fairly small one, but one that I'd quite like to see from an RP standpoint. As we all know it, the arena and the constant flow of PvP that occu...
TheRuffKnight
TheRuffKnight
Suggestions 4 1,400 02-03-2021, 05:16 AM
    Thread: Harassment and GM Transparency - An Address

For starters, I would like to apologise for the GM-based chaos in the forums and the part I may have played in it. The timing with two seperate bans and all probably put sour taste in a few people's m...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 6 3,334 11-14-2020, 07:17 AM
    Thread: Addressing Misinformation Regarding a Recent Ban
Post: RE: Addressing Misinformation Regarding a Recent B...

I understand. I just believe that it hits a lot differently on a player's name to have a GM personally mention it than to have a player mention it. It's out there now, but I can only hope the communit...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 23 13,599 11-13-2020, 07:42 PM

The transparency is very appreciated, indeed - but I still think the dropping of names is unprofessional. It could easily have led to a case of counter-harassment on those players, and I do not think ...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 23 13,599 11-13-2020, 07:13 PM

(11-13-2020, 03:04 PM)jintheblue Wrote: Detema received a single mute prior to the ban. After their recent ban they were given no explanation for why they were banned. It is clear Detema assumed the...
MakeshiftWalrus
MakeshiftWalrus
General Discussion 23 13,599 11-13-2020, 03:54 PM
    Thread: Opinions on the current state of GMs

I won't have my points invalidated by a Strawman Argument. @Kit. Or broad statements deriding my suggestions as less than decent with remarks like "I'd like to see decent suggestions."  I will be fran...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 24 12,167 11-12-2020, 06:16 AM

(11-12-2020, 05:32 AM)Maksimum_Fire Wrote: Bans certainly do not come lightly and I think stressing that fact is important.  What we, and the GMs, do not need is a committee of friend pals ready to ...
Noxid
Noxid
General Discussion 24 12,167 11-12-2020, 06:06 AM

(11-12-2020, 04:18 AM)Lewdcifer Wrote: I was rather close to remaining silent in regards to the topic, but I am compelled to contribute, since it is touching on a rather important part of the game: ...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 24 12,167 11-12-2020, 05:03 AM
    Thread: First Draft - Conflict Guidelines & Scene Locking Rules
Post: RE: First Draft - Conflict Guidelines & Scene Lock...

I feel like there is simultaneously a lot to unpack and not much to it. The rules work but I feel many are inelegant in their wording. I'll break down what I feel is positive and what I find negativ...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 16 6,901 11-09-2020, 10:59 AM
    Thread: Unban Appeal

Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legend 2 In-game name (key): PraxisPerson, BulletRebuttal, And more Reason you were banned: Plagiarism The length of the ban, if you know: 14 days Who banned y...
ShouDorime
ShouDorime
Unban Requests 2 3,149 11-02-2020, 03:32 AM
    Thread: Re: Opinions on the state of the game

As a player I don't think the Application Forum should be used for leveling up, or skills. The GM team isn't very large, and the most active of them just recently resigned. It's replacing a tedious bu...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 17 9,372 10-30-2020, 11:19 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord