Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Linzi Kilima - Genetic Curse

Applicable BYOND Key - Sirtrex Character Name - Linzi Kilima Request Type - Character Disability Request Details -        A curse passed down from the mothers side of his family that limits his solma...
sirtrex
sirtrex
Approved Characters 1 206 03-05-2024, 01:16 AM
    Thread: The use of One-Hand Trait

(03-03-2024, 08:04 PM)Tana Wrote: If people are abusing it, it should just be actually enforced. Three day ban for first offense. It's exactly the same as a vampire using racial parts they shouldn't...
Toffee
Toffee
General Discussion 31 2,265 03-03-2024, 09:18 PM
    Thread: What is required before having a visible injury due to preceeding RP?
Post: RE: What is required before having a visible injur...

And for the love of god. Don't apply injuries that is more than what a common tussle would inflict (bruises, scratches, bumps) when the SPAR option is picked and not the SERIOUS one. Far too many ti...
Mewni
Mewni
General Discussion 19 1,594 03-01-2024, 09:31 PM
    Thread: The use of One-Hand Trait

What? Of course there's a solution to that problem. It was explicitly made to show 'this character has one hand' when viewing equipment to prevent people taking this solely for the mechanical benefi...
Trexmaster
Trexmaster
General Discussion 31 2,265 03-01-2024, 08:28 PM
    Thread: Here we go again

Locking this post given I feel most sentiments that can be expressed have been expressed, and at this point it's becoming a bit of a pile. Also given the poster has spoken to the victims of the situa...
zericosmic
zericosmic
General Discussion 22 2,742 02-27-2024, 05:56 AM

The only victim in this story is the two individuals that finally got some justice to something sickening done towards them. Every single one of you that are uppity about proper punishment finally be...
Mewni
Mewni
General Discussion 22 2,742 02-27-2024, 05:06 AM

This ban was rather ‘sudden’ to the unaware, with concerns and issues raised of proactive judgements being valid. However, I echo the sentiment of Drez, PossumParty and the GM team as a whole. Doxing ...
matthewmwps
matthewmwps
General Discussion 22 2,742 02-27-2024, 03:19 AM

Doxxing is crossing a fucking line and its ridiculous it took this long to get a proper punishment for it. Better late than never I suppose.  It's also disgusting that there are attempts to defend or...
ItsSomeone
ItsSomeone
General Discussion 22 2,742 02-27-2024, 03:01 AM

This was an expected development. Setting aside my personal opinions on the ban, I will thoroughly review each point you've raised and provide a summary of the moderation team's shared opinion in resp...
Cogster
Cogster
General Discussion 22 2,742 02-27-2024, 02:58 AM

(02-27-2024, 12:59 AM)Anhita Wrote: Apologies for the somewhat pointed topic. But I feel Hoot has shown remorse not only in that post from 2+ years ago, but from their actions since being unbanned t...
PossumParty
PossumParty
General Discussion 22 2,742 02-27-2024, 02:33 AM

People like to tell me "We're not saying that doxxing is good Drez." or want to say that "This happened years ago, double jeopardy is fucked up." And these statements are true.  They're neat and nifty...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 22 2,742 02-27-2024, 01:40 AM

(02-20-2024, 05:06 PM)lordpidey Wrote: I see. So what I'm getting from this is people can attack me, and then tell me "Nah, I'm not letting there be any consequences to my character" To dumb it do...
zericosmic
zericosmic
General Discussion 19 1,594 02-20-2024, 11:51 PM
  Photo Thread: What is required before having a visible injury due to preceeding RP?

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/zVagVEx.png] If we are going to cut out the pretense and rhetoric then this entire thread is meant to challenge a ban by hitting the easiest point of the ban to challenge...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 19 1,594 02-20-2024, 11:28 PM

It is not godmodding to slap someone and expect them not to make it much bigger of a deal than it is. Do not risk going into territory in which you blame the person who'd be considered the victim in s...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 19 1,594 02-20-2024, 08:08 PM

(02-20-2024, 05:06 PM)lordpidey Wrote: I see. So what I'm getting from this is people can attack me, and then tell me "Nah, I'm not letting there be any consequences to my character" No? If a scene...
matthewmwps
matthewmwps
General Discussion 19 1,594 02-20-2024, 07:44 PM

I didn't think this thread would need to be worth replying to but I guess I'll just add my opinion on the rule has and always been, in SL2's roleplay setting it's generally considered that if you are ...
Autumn
Autumn
General Discussion 19 1,594 02-20-2024, 05:47 PM

Basically if the injuries are important / could have consequences you always double check with the person if you aren't certain of their intent.
Poruku
Poruku
General Discussion 19 1,594 02-20-2024, 03:20 PM

Generally it's a combination of common sense and communication. Escalating an injury taken compared to how it was emoted is something that needs to be communicated to not rob a player of their agency...
zericosmic
zericosmic
General Discussion 19 1,594 02-20-2024, 12:49 PM

I think this is a loaded topic and post after the recent Ban Log. However if you want my opinion then it's contextual, if I were to say play a character in a relationship and was domestically abused ...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 19 1,594 02-20-2024, 12:27 PM

(02-20-2024, 10:07 AM)lordpidey Wrote: Hello, There was an incident I've heard about recently. Admittedly, I have only heard one side of the story, so I am withholding judgement at this point in t...
matthewmwps
matthewmwps
General Discussion 19 1,594 02-20-2024, 12:14 PM
    Thread: Ciara Saintiteuil - Enhanced Puppeteering

Thank you! I probably should have remembered to mention my intent to have the upper bound of things being carried be, well, a hard upper bound, so I'm fine with having those heavier things take a lot ...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
Approved Characters 2 235 02-06-2024, 11:58 PM
    Thread: Feed the Machine

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...1d5f6315f&]
Lung
Lung
Fruity Rumpus General 1 257 02-06-2024, 11:59 AM
    Thread: The Sculpture - Request for the Curse of The Sculpture
Post: The Sculpture - Request for the Curse of The Sculp...

Applicable BYOND Key - Daryl Taylor Character Name - Mozgus / "The Sculpture" Request Type - Character Creation: Curse Request Details - I'd like to RP a character that was cursed by a creature to l...
saikyogroove77
saikyogroove77
Approved Characters 1 214 02-05-2024, 12:42 AM
    Thread: The subject is missing. Please enter a subject.
Post: RE: The subject is missing. Please enter a subject...

Can't believe Saw is literally me [Image: https://i.imgur.com/zaXq4cp.jpg]
Poruku
Poruku
Fruity Rumpus General 4 1,355 08-03-2023, 06:59 PM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord