Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Making Reactive Armor Reactive Again

I loved Reactive Armor. I'd always eagerly await any new updates thinking 'will this let me abuse Reactive Armor more?'. Then it was taken out back and shot. Yes, it has infinitely looped more than ...
Trexmaster
Trexmaster
Balance Fu 8 896 10-26-2023, 06:20 AM

It went from being a cool armor to sucking balls so fast :( any buff that makes it usable would be appreciated, and I think self-inflicted damage was the whole point! Bring it back!
Poruku
Poruku
Balance Fu 8 896 10-26-2023, 03:29 AM

The actual thorns effect on it really isn't that bad when you consider its a status based effect and not a item based one, so it interacts with far less of the game than armor of nails does. I think r...
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 8 896 10-25-2023, 06:45 PM

It's been a really long time since Reactive Armor got nerfed, I think we're all in agreement that it's basically a nonexistent armor mostly used for rare metal fodder, at this point. I want to argue ...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Balance Fu 8 896 10-25-2023, 05:17 PM
    Thread: [2.73d] Paradigm Skills (Mostly) Suck with EMs/GMs
Post: RE: [2.73d] Paradigm Skills (Mostly) Suck with EMs...

There's a part of the damage power calculation that lets monsters use any weapon for skills with a scaled WPN power ratio. I've added a similar allowance for gm_chara's, so event mins should be able t...
Neus
Neus
Bug Reports 1 436 06-21-2023, 07:53 PM
    Thread: [Korvara] Beggar's Hole

Goodbyes [Image: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...nknown.png] With tensions high, war on the rise (allegedly), and conflict stirring. A scene has unfolded within the lands of the newly found...
BoberJones
BoberJones
Factions 3 2,043 09-08-2022, 04:18 AM
    Thread: [Korvara] Beggar's Hole

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8...?size=4096] After hours, of hard work, dedication, blood, sweat, and tears (TY AMBER) Beggar's Hole has finally started to move in the proper directi...
BoberJones
BoberJones
Factions 3 2,043 07-30-2022, 11:42 PM
    Thread: Being a weeb is hard [Kensei SP thread]

I suggest Kensei be heavily adjusted to require less total SP to acquire some of its abilities, and to change certain passives to not take up Skill slots to equip. Kensei boasts a pretty sizeable num...
Kameron8
Kameron8
Balance Fu 4 1,222 07-21-2022, 12:22 AM
    Thread: The Crimson Sparks of Geladyne

The Domitia - The Hounds - The Shields of The Dynasty [Image: https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773...nHzpwCxPmw] From the days before the very first brick of Geladyne was laid; the lands were st...
Rexan
Rexan
Character Biographies 0 1,052 07-17-2022, 07:45 PM
  Star Thread: Glykins - Making them invest in San for their best racial
Post: Glykins - Making them invest in San for their best...

As Korvara was released, I've seen many opportunities for people to go out of their comfort zone to roleplay a different race or two to instead sticking to arguably still one of the most powerful race...
K Peculier
K Peculier
Balance Fu 26 5,649 07-12-2022, 02:53 PM
    Thread: Lantern Bearer QoL and SP adjustments

This is technically balance fu even though I think this more as a larger QoL buff to the class, I think its in a very decently strong position, but its age shows, skill slots limit how much you can us...
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 8 1,980 04-06-2022, 07:46 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord