Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 796
» Latest member: mouseluli
» Forum threads: 10,907
» Forum posts: 55,463

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 429 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 425 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google, Yandex

Latest Threads
Raigen.Convict
Ruler needs a final Seal ...

Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: Raigen.Convict
5 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 52
caliaca
Spirit Hell

Forum: Balance Fu
Last Post: caliaca
Yesterday, 05:16 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 33
Turadis
A Dicey Suggestion

Last Post: Turadis
10-16-2024, 07:00 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 72
Rendar
Duyuei Wall Raid Part 2

Last Post: Rendar
10-16-2024, 05:34 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 81
Shujin
Cryotherapeutic

Last Post: Shujin
10-16-2024, 04:33 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 299
Shujin
Please Remove Homunculi H...

Last Post: Shujin
10-16-2024, 04:22 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 371
matthewmwps
[2.91 v2] Swap weapon Kno...

Forum: Bug Reports
Last Post: matthewmwps
10-16-2024, 05:59 AM
» Views: 31
Rendar
2.91v2 Wall AoEs

Last Post: Rendar
10-15-2024, 04:48 PM
» Views: 27
AkaInuHime
[v2.91 v2] Blinded by the...

Last Post: AkaInuHime
10-15-2024, 03:13 AM
» Views: 30
Raigen.Convict
PvP zone

Last Post: Raigen.Convict
10-14-2024, 09:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 90

New rule regarding crime
Posted by: Ryu-Kazuki - 11-21-2014, 07:40 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (5)

After a series of events, and problems I've seen in game so far (mostly in town), a reminder, and more of a "this is a rule, don't forget it" has to be put in place because people seem to get out of hand a lot. The GMs had a discussion on Skype, and since Chaos is in charge of the guard section, we asked for his opinion, the result was unanimous. Therefor, this is to be taken into consideration and will be added as a rule, which means it will be on the wiki.

Basically this is a reminder to people, though. PC guards can't always be on all the time, we have lives, some people are in school, etc.

If Dev has anything to say about this, it's all his final judgement.

Written by me:
Revised & Paraphrased by Sly:

Quote:It's considered metagaming to commit heinous crimes within towns, in plain sight.

This is because towns are (within roleplay) well-guarded and to commit obvious crimes would definitely alert their attention and to act as if they don't exist is simply bad roleplay.

Things that would be considered heinous crimes would typically be things that cause a large commotion such as acts of violence, forcing someone against their will, etc.

In addition, don't spar in towns, in plain sight either. Just because it's agreed upon, does not mean the guards are okay with you doing that, take your friendly fights outside or in private where civilians won't be bothered.

tl;dr Just because a PC guard isn't online, doesn't mean you should ignore the existence of guards. Small crimes that you can easily get away with are fine, but if you commit a big crime and get away, you're most likely going to become a wanted criminal and will need a good disguise to get around without anyone finding out.

Logically guards still exist even if they aren't online. The Guard in Blue pretty much becomes an NPC who stands opposite of Air and assisting her in Entry Control when I'm not on. Just because you don't see her, doesn't mean she isn't there or patrolling around the city (and if you need to, contact me and I'll get on her); but that's just an example of my point. Guards can't always be PCly on, but they still exist and if you need one, contact them.

Print this item

Non-Iron Ore Customization Parts
Posted by: Sawrock - 11-21-2014, 05:34 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (6)

Carapace: +1 Power, +1 Weight
Rockdirt: +2 Hit, +1 Weight
Artic Gold: +2 Critical, -2 Hit
Galdric Ore: +2 Hit, -1 Weight
Magmic: +1 Power, -2 Critical
Etherium: +3 FP, -3 Durability
Orichialum: -1 Power, +4 Power vs. higher level enemies
Coral: +2 Crit, -1 Power

Customization parts should have minor changes to weapon stats, based off of the ore they're used from. Here are my ideas for such. I couldn't think of a good negative effect for Coral, also, so if anyone could think of one, I'd appreciate it.

Print this item

Useless weapons
Posted by: Lolzytripd - 11-21-2014, 02:26 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (7)

every single weapon that does up to 10 bonus damage based on will is useless.

my suggestion

make their damage scale 50% will no cap

these worked in sl1 because you could stack 5-9 of these on a sword

Print this item

Axes and Axe skills
Posted by: Lolzytripd - 11-21-2014, 02:25 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (2)

1) Mad chop
can this be an auto hit again reasons
a) damage is mediocre now
b) rapid kick has it
c) the spear move still has it

2)Sweeper axe
Can we get this to modifiy all skills done with it??

3)roundtrip
can this get better scaling

Print this item

Player dungeons
Posted by: Sarinpa1 - 11-21-2014, 09:32 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (19)

I already suggested this on the old forums and I'd like to bump the idea.

The gist of it is that let's say a special discer, or something along the lines would add another set of tools to the house owner, giving them the ability to spawn monsters/trigger monster encounters for visitors in their home. Why, you ask? Not only that this would be an amazing tool for player-made events, it would also open up many other RP opportunities, otherwise impossible in the current systém where only possible combat with monsters is in dungeons, or in the arena.

Before anything about possible exploiting for gear/exp/murai is said, such rewards are completely unnecesary, as the main point of this is RP.

With this, one could prepare. .. let's say, a nice event where a group would go attack a tower of a mad wizard/scientist. . . assault on locations with hired goons for protection. . .but also custom dungeons. As we already have furniture you can store items in, one could even organize a nice dungeon with a reward in the end. . . .

Handy but UNNECESARY tools would be :
Possibility to send a house/floor wide message - For narration
Additional options such as level, miniboss status and such on monster roster. . .
Tiles that would trigger said encounters and modifiable percentage of likelyhood of triggering. . .

And surely many more.

Print this item

Arbale- what..?
Posted by: Rendar - 11-21-2014, 07:00 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (3)

Arbalests in the Arena have a fun habit of using GUNS instead of bows. Like one that decided it wanted to use OIL CHAIN then shoot me with a spirit hunter.

Print this item

New Kaelen
Posted by: Rendar - 11-21-2014, 02:47 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (21)

Ursidae

Finally emerging from their slumbering within caves, the Ursidae have come to join society once more. Like their fellow Kaelens they have animal motifs, and are protective of their young. They live slightly longer than other Kaelens, and are infact larger than most within the world. Ranging from a measly 5'9" to a whopping 7'2" at adulthood on average.

Edit: They totally get little nubby 'bear' ears and bear paws. Or something silly like that. Totes.

[table][tr][td]Strength[/td][td]6[/td][td]40%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Will[/td][td]2[/td][td]5%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Skill[/td][td]4[/td][td]20%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Celerity[/td][td]3[/td][td]10%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Defense[/td][td]4[/td][td]20%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Resistance[/td][td]3[/td][td]5%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Vitality[/td][td]8[/td][td]40%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Faith[/td][td]0[/td][td]0%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Luck[/td][td]0[/td][td]10%[/td][/tr][/table]

Golden Eyes : The golden beast-like eyes of the Kaelensia prevent Blindness.

Yawn : Ursidae get tired really reasily. They sometimes yawn, and god is it loud. All enemies in Circle 2 take unresistable LEVEL < Min 10 > Sound damage. If they are under the effect of "Hibernation" from Fat Layer, it becomes Unresistable LEVEL*2 < Min 10 > Sound damage.

Fat Layer : You've got a healthy layer of fat on you, all Ursidae do and it is nothing to be ashamed of. 50% Resist Ice. However, whenever you are hit with Ice Damage , you lose CEL = (DMG DEALT-LEVEL) < MIN 4 > < MAX 30 >for 2 turns and gain the status effect "Hibernation".

Rest : Ursidae's get tired pretty easily. They know when to take a nap though. 3 M, Use to regain VIT*0.25 HP and VIT*0.25 FP. When used, this power also removes any negative effects that removes your Ice Resistance or lowers it. < IE: Winter's Bite, Intensify Cold, Nerhaven, etc. > If under the effects of Hibernation this skill costs 6M and you gain immunity to such status effects for 2 turns. As well, if you are under the effects of Hibernation, you regain Vit HP and Vit*0.5 FP instead of the usual benefits. Using this power will instantly end your turn.

BEAR HUG : We all know how these feel. Just imagine if a semi-actual bear hugged you like that. Deals Blunt damage equal to STR/2 + Level/2 to a target within 1. When used, the target and yourself are immobilized. This effect lasts for 2 rounds, Until your target leaves the square adjacent to you, or if you perform anything other than the "BEAR HUG" against them. Using this against a target that is already immobilized by you, while you are immobilized, will deal STR + Level/2 Blunt damage again and refreshes the duration of itself.

Explanation of Hibernation: Hibernation functions as such. Whenever you have it active, you only get 1 action per turn. You start with as much momentum as you normally would. After your action is used, your remaining Momentum is spent resting. You gain (VIT+LVL)/4 HP and (VIT+LVL)/10 FP per momentum spent resting. During Hibernation you are immune to KD and Stun. Namely because you're spending most of it napping.

Attached Files
.rar   UrsidaeStuff.rar (Size: 770 bytes / Downloads: 72)
Print this item

Stair Problems in Dungeons
Posted by: Ryu-Kazuki - 11-21-2014, 12:48 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

I've noticed lately in dungeons without seal stones on the floor, the stairs don't give me the option to go down them and lets me walk right on top of them, unless I keep walking towards and away from them a few times. This screenshot shows a floor with me next to the stairs, and it not giving me the "Stairs Down" at the top of the screen, plus the butterflies on the floor tell me there shouldn't be any sealing stones.

Ignore the part of my second monitor on the right side. It screenshots both screens when I use print screen key.

[Image: 17pysn.jpg]

Edit: Further investigation shows that it isn't just stairs in dungeons.

[Image: izrvvl.jpg]

Print this item

I don't have a witty name for this topic
Posted by: Rendar - 11-20-2014, 11:15 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

If an enemy is killed by start of round effects such as SEAR, POISON, or BURN, they are still 'alive' come start of the round. Causing your spells to hit them, and possibly lose a momentum due to them being resistant. They disappear right after you spend any momentum, however.

Print this item

Multi turns
Posted by: Xero Shade - 11-20-2014, 10:26 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (2)

http://gyazo.com/556bea08b3fb19922bede25eda663ff1

This happened.

Print this item

Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord