Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 796
» Latest member: mouseluli
» Forum threads: 10,907
» Forum posts: 55,463

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 723 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 721 Guest(s)
Bing, Google

Latest Threads
Raigen.Convict
Ruler needs a final Seal ...

Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: Raigen.Convict
8 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 55
caliaca
Spirit Hell

Forum: Balance Fu
Last Post: caliaca
Yesterday, 05:16 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 36
Turadis
A Dicey Suggestion

Last Post: Turadis
10-16-2024, 07:00 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 75
Rendar
Duyuei Wall Raid Part 2

Last Post: Rendar
10-16-2024, 05:34 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 84
Shujin
Cryotherapeutic

Last Post: Shujin
10-16-2024, 04:33 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 303
Shujin
Please Remove Homunculi H...

Last Post: Shujin
10-16-2024, 04:22 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 373
matthewmwps
[2.91 v2] Swap weapon Kno...

Forum: Bug Reports
Last Post: matthewmwps
10-16-2024, 05:59 AM
» Views: 34
Rendar
2.91v2 Wall AoEs

Last Post: Rendar
10-15-2024, 04:48 PM
» Views: 28
AkaInuHime
[v2.91 v2] Blinded by the...

Last Post: AkaInuHime
10-15-2024, 03:13 AM
» Views: 31
Raigen.Convict
PvP zone

Last Post: Raigen.Convict
10-14-2024, 09:51 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 92

Dungeon Suffixes
Posted by: Mivereous - 11-20-2014, 05:36 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (28)

A list of some possible BDP suffixes, and their effects. Any BDP can only have one suffix. Rare-ish (5-10%) spawn chance. Increases EXP gain by 15-20%, as opposed to 5% on prefixes. Does accumulate with prefixes, i.e., Spacey Giant Jammer Cavern of Greed = 5%+5%+(15-20%).

Probably Annoying/Bad

(Dungeon Name) of Disrepair - This Dungeon seems to want to tear apart more than just you. Weapons that hit 0 Durability in this Dungeon are lost forever, at battle completion. Level 25+

(Dungeon Name) of Greed - This Dungeon doesn't appreciate being robbed. Half Murai gains from battles. Level 20+

(Dungeon Name) of Depth - This Dungeon reverberates with echoes of screams of the long ago past. This Dungeon has 15+ floors. Level 15-Level 40

(Dungeon Name) of Ruin - This Dungeon looks like it has been here longer than five minutes. Every floor or every other floor has a Cave-In event. Level 30+

(Dungeon Name) of Entrapment - This Dungeon is determined to make you dizzy. Every trap on the floor and chests is a Teleport Trap. Increased spawn rate of traps. Level 10+

(Dungeon Name) of Illusion - This Dungeon is made of lies. There are X staircases on each floor, but only one is real. Running into a false staircase puts you back at the dungeon entrance staircase. Level 20+

(Dungeon Name) of Deception - Enemies are not what they appear to be. I.e., running into a Jammer may give you a Fireblood battle, etc. Level 30+

(Dungeon Name) of Sealing - This Dungeon has been sealed, and probably for good reason. Floors are half-size, but each staircase is Sealed. Level 50+

(Dungeon Name) of Chambers - This Dungeon looks as if someone (or something) has been living in it. All doors and chests are locked, lots of small rooms. Level 30+

(Dungeon Name) of Inversion - This dungeon actually seems upside down. Reaching the core requires you to go up stairs, and there are only Pitfall Traps, which cause you to fall down a floor. Level 15+

(Dungeon Name) of Mimicry - This dungeon seems loaded with treasure, but it may be tough getting to it. Chests are actually BDP monsters, disguised by the power of the Core. Attempting to open a chest in this dungeon will initiate a battle with a miniboss in it. If a Crazy dungeon, it will act as such in the battle. Level 25+

(Dungeon Name) of Vitality - This dungeon seems to be flowing with rejuvenating waters - and the monsters inside have had it longer than you. Monsters in this dungeon have 1.5x HP and 1.25x FP. The boss of this dungeon has 3x HP, and 1.5x FP. There is a Water Fountain on each floor. Level 45+

Probably Helpful/Good

(Dungeon Name) of Giving - This Dungeon wants to pay to get you out. EXP halved after prefix/suffix bonuses, but Murai output is 2.0x. Murai output goes down by .1x per floor.

(Dungeon Name) of Ether - This Dungeon has an unusual amount of dust in it. Equipped weapons recover an additional +1 Durability at the end of battles. Increased Etherium Ore vein spawns.

(Dungeon Name) of Height - This Dungeon has no more than 5 floors. Level 1-Level 15

(Dungeon Name) of Ore - This dungeon is filled to the brim with ore, and some people know it. Increased ore vein spawns. Guarantee of a Lost Miner somewhere in the dungeon. Any level

(Dungeon Name) of Rejuvenation - This dungeon has a flowing stream of Focus throughout it. Recover an additional 5% HP and 10% FP at the end of each battle. Monsters recover 2% FP per turn. Level 15+

Print this item

Not enough Beast Fangs
Posted by: Someone - 11-20-2014, 09:50 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (2)

[Image: cAaPsVe.png]

Reported for DendouKitsuni since they can't access the forums currently.

Print this item

Can you hear me now? Good.
Posted by: catabur - 11-19-2014, 11:57 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (5)

Standing in the left portion of Asago's bank in Cellsvich gives you the ability to hear Michelle say goodbye to people using her.
As demonstrated by my awesome MSpaint skills:
[Image: edededed.png]

Standing in the square (either of them) is the "hear Michelle" spot. The space to the left of the square is obviously space you can't actually walk on.

Print this item

Arena Sear
Posted by: Rendar - 11-19-2014, 11:56 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (2)

Evokers in the arena, when they sear you, have the outline of the sear effect, but now it's just the outer edge of it. The inside parts are all missing. < the blue lines that are the outer edges to target are covered in sear tiles, and people inside are hit, but no sear tiles inside. >

Print this item

Enchanting
Posted by: Rendar - 11-19-2014, 10:06 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (13)

Can Enchanters get "GOOD SUCCESS" stuff whenever we enchant something with a much higher rank. Weapons get +2 power, etc, if they're made masterwork. I just want something similar for enchanters that make taking enchanting an actual useful trade skill rather than "Well everyone has base 4 when blessing crap anyways. Who cares?"

Possibilities include allowing gear to be 'double' enchanted in a sense, letting you place another enchantment on it at half, or even 1/4th power depending on the enchantment.

Possible Ideas to change it up
*'Double' Enchant
*Bonus Gear stats
*Resistances
*Not using a Catalyst

Print this item

Rapid SMASHING Kick
Posted by: Rendar - 11-19-2014, 08:33 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (2)

So. After getting wrecked by someone using Rapid Kick, I thought there damage seemed... off. Dealing 120 to me even though I had 10% Resist and 10% DR. With just the kick, that is.

So, me and Megablues decided to do some testing because the math looked HORRENDOUSLY off!

Here are the parameters in which we tested.

CEL = 61
WPNPWR = 26
Enemy DEF = 7

Following the formula for Rapid Kick, you can begin to see things are ... off from their prospective damage.

At R1: Rapid Kick's formula should be (61+26+3-7)/2 per kick. Totaling up to 83 damage. However.. the damage actually dealt was 20*2, which is 40 total.
At R2: Rapid Kick's formula should be (61+26+6-7)/3 per kick. Totaling up to 86 damage. However.. the damage actually dealt was 21*3, which is 63 total.
At R3: Rapid Kick's formula should be (61+26+9-7)/4 per kick. Totaling up to 89 damage. However.. the damage actually dealt was 22*4, which is 88 total.

This is whenever we noticed the pattern. It ALMOST dealt the proper damage which is close enough since it's divided by 4, and 89 isn't but 88 is.

At R4: Rapid Kick's formula should be (61+26+12-7)/5 per kick. Totaling up to 92 damage. However.. the damage actually dealt was 23*5, which is 115 total.

This is giving it 1.25x damage over what it should be now. Before, if you looked hard enough... The damage was about 0.5, then 0.75, then about 1x. Now its 1.25x I wonder what R5 is going to be..

At R5: Rapid Kick's formula should be (61+26+15-7)/6 per kick. Totaling up to 95 damage. However.. the damage actually dealt was 23*6, which is 138 total.

What Rapid Kick is doing, currently, is that is is diving the damage you would have done by 4, rather than by the number of kicks. Netting you half damage at R1, 0.75 damage at R2, normal damage at R3, 1.25x at R4, and 1.5x at R5.

Now, some people may say this isn't a bug, but it isn't what's described on the power. The power doesn't say anything about dealing tons more damage at max rank. I would have assumed that more kicks, means they're slightly weaker, but also doing more damage total, if only by a little bit. As it is now, people are netting 2 extra kicks worth of damage from nothing just by R5ing it.

Note: More kicks also means that BG doesn't trigger as often, and that you slam through things that block x damage against you, IE BoI

Print this item

Moar Tomes
Posted by: Rendar - 11-19-2014, 06:35 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (4)

Can we have more tomes?

We have a basic

*Fire
*Ice
*Wind
*Earth

Set of tomes at 1 Star, then we have the next lowest tome being the EXCELGRAPH at 6 stars.

Then after that its 7 with Mugendai, then 8 with the tome-fans of suckass. Then ending it with 9 stars at the SCREAMER tome.

Seeing some additional ones between 2 and 5 added would be nice. Some fun effects tacked on to some of them to. We do need a basic LIGHT, LIGHTNING, and DARKNESS tome. We need better pages, and ways to craft them. Currently there is no way to craft Isepian, OR Mercalan pages.

Print this item

REQUEST: Gothic DISCer
Posted by: LadyLightning - 11-19-2014, 05:39 PM - Forum: Submissions - Replies (1)

I was just thinking how cool it would be to have a sort of castle or vampire-themed DISCer
to use for our houses. It could have the Blackstone Castle floor tiles, like we see in the old
abandoned castle dungeons, and stone grey recolours of the Chaturanga floors and walls.

For furniture to craft, possessing this DISCer would unlock crafting recipes for the first
ever door in the game that's 3 tiles high and 3 tiles wide -- the Gothic Gate! It would be a
build-up item, of course, a la the bookshelves and stuff, and would appear as a set of dark
brown wooden double-doors, banded with iron reinforcements and hung with a big, iron
ring to use as a doorknocker, fashioned to look like the nose ring of a gargoyle head. It
would be swept to a point at the top, and the left and right sides would have part of the
stone grey wall texture on either side of it, so it would blend in well.

It should also have craftable gargoyle statues, and iron candle sconces for the walls, in
both mundane and purple-flame varieties. And coffin beds! ..And coffins stood upright, so
we could line the walls with coffins and enchanting altars, etc.

Would any of our wonderful icon-artists be interested in trying their hand at this? Brynn is
prepared to offer 50,000 murai to an architect who could ICly design something like this,
too, if that's enough incentive.

Print this item

About "pantyshots."
Posted by: Ranylyn - 11-19-2014, 12:43 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (8)

I felt this could cause confusion, so I felt it best to ask before updating my picture.

One of my characters wears a... I forget the technical term, but I'm thinking leotard? The seam of her clothes goes down the center. Unfortunately, this can possibly give the impression that someone is seeing her naughty bits through her clothes. As of now, she is using a very safe picture that does not get anything below her chest. But I want to change it to something that shows more of her. Which, unfortunately, leads to the issue that I fear someone might be able to misunderstand the articles she's wearing.

Current picture: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post...;id=607095

Ideal new picture: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post...;id=463524

Comparison pictures (Official Artwork, with and without capeSmile
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post...;id=906679
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post...;id=906632

I wanted to get people's thoughts on whether people might get pissy and report her.

Print this item

Party Settings: Turn Timer
Posted by: Daisuke - 11-19-2014, 10:42 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (3)

I think it'd be really convenient if the party leader could change the duration of turn timers for everyone for those occasions when someone has to go afk and you're in the middle of a battle. Could be an option in the menu when you click your portrait in battle.

Print this item

Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord