Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steel Arrrgh! Damnit!
Steel Aura doesn't block on hits caused by statuses such as narcus, for some reason it also doesn't stop elemental augment, I assume this is also related since it might be tied to the current elemental enchant?
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Another bump because this is still happening as far as I know.
Elemental Augment isn't a weapon's on hit effect. Narcus technically isn't either; that's a product of the status, I'd say.
Mhm, but recently Ghosthands was changed to ignore statuses that trigger on-attack (http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.p...amp;t=3967), I just figured this should be the same perhaps.

In hindsight, I should have made this a balance fu thread instead of a bug report.
"Neus" Wrote:Elemental Augment isn't a weapon's on hit effect. Narcus technically isn't either; that's a product of the status, I'd say.
[Image: 7260050ca5.png]
[Image: fc27fb8cef.png]

Keywords being hit and on hit. Elemental Augment I don't mind but imo Narcus shouldn't bypass this.
But Narcus requires a 'buff' for it to happen (same as Elemental Augment needing the Enchant), the same with enchants. I think that's the key point behind what it can or not bypass Steel Aura, according to Dev. If we're talking ''bug-wise''.

Further discussions would be better for Balance Fu.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Elemental Augment isn't the effect of an item, it's the effect of a skill. Narcus is the effect of a status, although it's in more of a grey area.