Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skill Slots Suggestion
I'll make a few points here to what you've said Daisuke. Mages are Versatile casters, that's true. They kind of have to be due to lolloadsofresistances.

But... that doesn't really make -much- sense that you have to have tons of will < Which isn't even magical prowess or intellect >. It's a random stat describing your 'spirit' to a degree. MG's scale .horribly. with WILL, and, let me remind you, they will almost never, ever, have enough WILL to hold their shells properly. They aren't even the "NUKE" promo of archer. Arbalests technically are, and Arbalests suck ass because guns > bows in pretty much every manner right now.

Monk scales 2 skills off of WIL. Know what most of its other skills scale on? STR or CEL. They have no WIL growth to be spoken of, so its best to use that 'branch' if you can call 2 skills a branch, of monk, as a magic user maining monk for MOAR movement+MOAR RESIST.

Verglas has piddly will growth, its 3 skills that scale off of WIL are a 9 momentum skill < set up included >, spikes of doom, and expanding lag. Unless you have about 50 will, these won't be useful, and you won't be able to equip enough skills to properly chain verglas together on its own.

BK has 2 things that scale off of WIL, their Prophylaxis and Sudden Death. Both skills that are .key. to a BK's defense and offense.

Ghost has... two or three skills now that scale off of WIL, but most of them just outright suck. Ghost in general is ech unless you're a sword user.

People take the offensive skills in Kensei? I've taken only the support ones and like absolute fear and been A-okay.

VA will try to take the winds and run behind you. I'm really not sure what you were trying to get with this section.

BK's don't want to be able to 'hit elemental weakness' or 'scale with every stat'. They want to be able to use their skills properly and actually have survivability in a fight against a dodger whenever they use a god damn axe. Ghosts want better skills, and the ability to hold all of these skills. Kensei are good. VA's are ew. They don't .want. to scale off of WIL, yet the game forces skills of theirs to scale off of WIL, which is a stat they don't grow in.

Why not use SKILL/20 or WIL/10 for your skill slots. It literally doesnt harm mages and gives < most > melee people 2-3 extra slots. Those 2-3 extra slots fix this entire problem.

Messages In This Thread