Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skill Slots Suggestion
I suggest to reduce overall skill slot availability to mages in particular. As a melee, I never have enough slots to get everything that I want, such as Steel Blood and a few other BK moves... and that's alright. I don't think I should have every single option available to me right before a fight, and without building specifically for it, will never have that many options.

Mages should have to make the same choices melees have to make when they decide to go into a fight, and if they choose poorly, they should be punished (but of course, not entirely, since smaller resource allotment = take into account multiple scenarios and be at least able to contribute to each; the player base will figure that out).

That being said, this will also encourage people to fill their weaknesses through other means, such as tending toward more 'hybrid' builds that are more generalized (defense and offense both), foregoing passives for more active combat options, or fighting and hunting in groups to have someone else who can cover the weakness they create by making themselves strong in another category. This helps balance and encourages teamwork and innovation, and I think will improve the SL2 experience as a whole.

Messages In This Thread