Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP game
(10-03-2020, 05:12 AM)Fern Wrote: I will make a quick clarification since there seems to be a misunderstanding. Mostly on this bit:
[Image: rMb9NPC.png]

And its file name:
[Image: 56VY6Dw.png]

Here is what I had mentioned to you, Killah-K12, when you had approached me about that post:
[Image: TdFq6Dz.png]

Personally if I wanted to cut off others from getting involved with that, I would've not made this particular thread.

I had also mentioned that if other people were interested in partaking in those events from back, they could approach us and we could sort it out. The people I had mentioned in that screenshot were not the only ones to ask and be given an opportunity, either.

Just clarifying on that since there is a misunderstanding.
I'm not saying this is what black falcons is about as a whole. I'm just saying there is people within the major groups like black falcons who if they had the oppurtunity to be in your shoes fern. They'd be totally fine with cutting off the rp plots of other players if they weren't buddy buddy with them. That's the point of the post. I'm not aganist Black falcons i'm aganist cliquey nature that players in this game have.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP game - by Killah-K12 - 10-03-2020, 06:31 AM