Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PvE Quality of Life Changes - Verglas
Cough, Greeves can last between battle however this goes back to my earlier point I made in a different thread. Monk's and Ki, Vergias and Greeves, just one is FP heavy and the other is just, you must always Power-up to get your classes kit fully unlocked.

However after watching a Vergias player taking sooooo long to set-up, I'm down for any QOL that improves it. I am under the belief that if any class needs 2 rounds to set-up or longer then the pay out should be worth it then every being able to start combat ny moving and raining (spamming) skills upon the target (Enemies). Basically if the set-up isn't worth missing out on a round of damage dealing, is it worth it?

This is the main reason I hardly even consider using *other* enchantment spells from Mage, 3 momentum for little effecty or 3 momentum to drop a Fir. Or even using sharpen from Duelist to name a couple abilities. The only set up worth it is anything that can increase your chance to hit in this day and age of skill being that true meta-state. (69-65 scaled skill)

Messages In This Thread
PvE Quality of Life Changes - Verglas - by Autumn - 09-08-2022, 07:38 AM
RE: PvE Quality of Life Changes - Verglas - by firehawk11 - 03-20-2023, 11:35 AM