Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All Fight (Monk)
Instead of being just a damage amplification, I think the theme of this skill would be more neat if it could be a copy of Absolute Death's second effect. So, it'd be something like this:

Quote:All Fight

Monks are quite adept at fighting multiple foes at once. Landing a Basic Attack or Martial Artist (and promotions) class skills that deal Blunt damage will cause you to swiftly move to strike all other enemies within 5 range of that target, dealing protection-ignoring Blunt damage equal to your Monk Class level + 10, which can be avoided.

This can only activate once per round, per Basic Attack or Offensive Skill used.

If you have Ki Awoken active, you will perform an extra All Fight strike, per round that your Ki Awoken drains your HP.

Over the Ki Awoken part, for example, if you got your HP sapped 1 time, you'll proc All Fight 1 additional time. 2 times, 2 procs. So on. Don't forget to speed up the animation based on the amount of procs to avoid animation locks.

Also made this be able to be avoided, so to make it a little different from Absolute Death.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
It gives me boxer wind vibes except weaker. I think monk could certainly use a little aoe assistance and this sounds pretty cool!
Monks will be throwing hands like Ninjas toss shuriken.

This is basically an unarmed form of Danmaku.
I like this idea very much, I'm all for All Fight!
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Yeh, it's literally the same as Absolute Death, but it doesn't require a combo to be used. It's just "on your first offensive attack or basic hit in this round, you blitz around and throw hands with everyone in range of your target".

Which honestly lives up better to the skill's theme, and gives Monk what it lacks. Which is the vibe that it is a martial artist promotion that can kick your ass in blinding speeds, not a fist mage/dragon summoner.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]