Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickback + Lucky Fortune is sad
This isn't exactly a bug, but almost. Currently, lucky fortune gets procced for kickback damage. This means that if you are a magic gunner or a user of the new death-defying fortune item set, you better hope your dark bard ally isn't gonna cast any songs that eat your stacks.

I suggest kickback damage doesn't activate death-defying fortune. It especially sucks if you're a dark bard using the item set (me)  Sad

I'd say it would also be nice if it didn't proc when you fully evade damage. Losing a stack to something you would have dodged anyway is sad.
[-] The following 2 users Like Poruku's post:
  • caliaca, Shujin
Big agree on the first part, however i'd be careful of letting lucky shell be 'efficient' with evade.

Lucky shell on a twin dancing gunner that's properly stacking it can be really, really nutty already. I'd hesitate to properly "buff" it outside the QOL of dark bards not eating my stacks.
I agree mostly with not having Lucky Shell/Death Defying Fortune dodge bonus damage so that dark bards feel like they're griefing their teammates less, but I hesitate on making the two stronger with anything else as they're quite strong already, being flat percentage chances to just negate damage.
Zach and Orso both grief their teammates with kickback on luckyshell.

Moreso Zach, because I can choose not to cruel enchant on Orso.
Fair enough. Forget about the evade part. Just fixing the griefing interaction would be great
I'm owed a debt of 16 barrier tattoos
Same energy as a DB/Ruler steamrolling your body of isesip and morganite with kickback

Sad
Kickback Damage should just be a type of damage that pierces things that react to damage. So you'd still be damaged in a Body of Isesip, for example, but not have BoI affect it.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Poruku