Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extra Non-Ore Damage
Can damage, such as Thorn Shooter's extra earth damage, or Specter Sword's extra darkness damage, not count towards resists please?
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
It's not like you're suffering for it whenever your CRITSKRIEG replaces and removes the penalty for hitting a resist.

Seriously, you get 2 momentum on a crit with duelist, and if you crit in the same attack you smacked a resist. It's cool, because that resist momentum drop won't apply.

It only applies if you don't crit, and that's fine. It should stay as is because Specter Sword has perks alongside that damage. As does Thorn Shooter. it's extra damage that, occasionally/against a prepared opponent, will fuck you over.
I think things should stay as-is.

If you're scared of hitting a common resist, use iron.
I also believe it's best that element weapons keep their downsides. If you want to reap the benefits, you should be prepared to take the risks along with them.
[Image: 5a7229cbed.png]
I don't see why they shouldn't, unless it's an effect on a multi-round gun.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
I also think this should stay exactly the way it is, yes.
It should be a weapon dependant thing.

But why are people bringing up ore types? The title of the topic says "non-ore damages".

And unfortunately, not all of these types of items can have their material type chosen unless it's through a trade, because they're not craftable. So really, I concur with Sawrock and Chaos.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!