Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player dungeons
Could you elaborate? I can't imagine what would have you say that.
Shameless necro of a post that is old for three years and would've made a new one anyway about it.
I'd imagine it's not going to be huge on the priority list even if it was added, but as long as this is being bumped up my two cents is that it should absolutely come without death penalties. Or else you know somebody's gonna make a house in the middle of cellsvich where you step inside and get jumped by an 8-squad of level 80 barghests for your curiosity.
As far as I can tell by the reactions on OOC and spin-off ideas that immidietly spurred up, and ideas what'd people do with this tool, I imagine this would be quite the demanded tool to have right now, and the most useful new feature to add at the moment.

DM tools for housing would be excellent for creating scenes that aren't existing in the current world for private sub-plots, or perhaps even public insignificant events.
As I've seen so far, GMs aren't going to trouble themselves with narrating and aiding with something that isn't a free-for-everyone event, which devolves into...somewhat chaotic scenes with much left to desire for. (I might be wrong in that part, just haven't seen anything else yet.)
As it currently stands people with more in depth plots have to take some of their things off the game, and this could easily prevent such.

Hell, even a classic dungeon crawling experience could be replicated, with full narration of a dungeon master, not RNG.
People play DnD with just pen and paper, and look how much fun there's to be had.
I want to steal some of that fun and bring it here.

It'd solve issue of static enviroment, would help tear away from the slice-of-life generic roleplay to those that're unable to do so with words alone. (Because we've plenty, "I kill monsters, now i relax before there's monsters to kill.&quotWink Would put some entertainment into PvE and more of a reason to PvP rather than "Let's spar." and "I KEEL YO SISTER, NOW I KEEL YOU!!!1!"
I'm for this. As much as i'd probably never use this except maaaybe for minor jokes.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I believe this would be a good addition! +1!
Necromancy at it's finest, woohoo!
I don't much care for the ability to spawn monsters, but I do care for tools like house-wide narration.

I'd like to see this implemented.
Four years have passed since I have revived a thread from old forums.

Two years have passed since I necro'd the thread.

I return, once more.

Give us DM tools in our own houses, priddy plis.
I vote yes.
[Image: 45dda02dd79e3b68bd9148a88475df5f.png]
Likewise.