Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class Balancing: Bonder
This is another short thread for rebalancing classes in the game. There is only one suggestion that me and several others have agreed on.

1. Fight As One stat bonus changed to +10 hit/evade/crit/crit evade. (+30 if one bonded Youkai)

Justification:
The grinding prerequisite of summoners turns a lot of people off of the class, but Bonder is currently one of the last classes possessing an almighty %stat boost. And it is spectacular. Bonders who install one bonded Youkai with Two Souls as One gain on average 60 or more hit and evade, and the more they get from other sources, the more this little passive skyrockets them into the matrix. There are very few classes who can hit a dodge stacking bonder even if they put on as much hit as possible. This change culls one of the few %gains left and still leaves it very powerful.
I have 5 Bonders.

Please send nerfs.
Usually the way to solve just about any problem you have with stats or builds or counters is to flick on bonder and install something that gives you ass loads of stats, I agree whole heartedly.
I do agree too with 'em. Mostly because percentages are REALLY significant when it comes to this game, we all saw what Kensei was before.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Yes please.
enough of seeing -172%Hit on my "Hit them" fist.
Let's just kill every single '+% Evade/Hit/Critical Evade' passive that currently stands and would ever be put in Dev's notes, please. Those skills have done nothing but inflict suffering beyond measure.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
So, what, 2 per Rank? Is that still worth 5 SP?
Considering it gets tripled for having one Bonded? Yes.

Unless you want to raise it to 3 per rank and make it only doubled for one Bonded, or something.
I like doubling it instead. If it were only +10 to each that'd be piddly, but +15 is okayish.