Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unconscious Dodging
While at 0 HP, it's possible for characters to dodge attacks, or even trigger EVASION (which can cause a lot of things to happen).

Can we get KO'd characters dodge set to 0 until they're above 1 HP? Using map-wide AoEs on a team of green-scale tunics can quickly end up costing you literally all of your FP, even if all but 1 are KO'd... so..

Please?
Might bring some unexpected bugs, but (+1), makes sense.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
+1
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
On this note, can we raise unconscious peoples crit evade to something stupidly high? Just to avoid them being used as a crit pin-cushion to get extra momentum on wide basic-attacks.
"Rendar" Wrote:On this note, can we raise unconscious peoples crit evade to something stupidly high? Just to avoid them being used as a crit pin-cushion to get extra momentum on wide basic-attacks.

"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
In turn it shouldn't be possible to gain essence from banqueting a KO'd player.
"Spoops" Wrote:In turn it shouldn't be possible to gain essence from banqueting a KO'd player.

I accidentally smacked report this post on this.

But yeah.

You shouldn't be able to abuse an unconscious person (or a corpse) for gain in a fight. "WELL I SIDE CUT THROUGH THIS GUY TO GET BESIDE THIS OTHER GUY. BUT SINCE I CRIT THE CORPSE. I GET 6 MOMENTUM WHICH IS TWO ATTACKS ON THIS OTHER GUY!"

It's silly and dumb that we allow this.
Maybe unconscious players should just count as dense map objects for the purposes of attacking and targeting.
"MegaBlues" Wrote:Maybe unconscious players should just count as dense map objects for the purposes of attacking and targeting.

This one sounds easier to implement - to an extent (but probably shouldn't be the case in certain battle modes coming in an eventual Great Reckoning update, mainly in battle modes where it is possible to maim/injure other parties).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
My one concern with the dense tile idea is... revival methods, anyone?

Plus, it should be possible to cast Rescue on a downed ally to bring them to your side TO revive them.

If these can retain their function with the dense tile idea, I'm on board for it.
*loud burp*