Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youkai Verso pt.2
Related to the thread I put up earlier.

Could it be possible for Vorso Verso to place your maximum amount of available youkai up? So if you were to have a vorso verso equipped, you'd have 14 available youkai instead of 12 max.

[Image: 7f4c4d0975.png]
I'd also like this change, Vorso is an ultra-rare boss ten star that effectively does nothing for people who put points in Faith. Let there be LEGIONS.
+1

Why not.
Nothing so game breaking, and Youkai are pretty 'meh' thanks to the GR. So why not? (+1)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Speaking of youkai, what exactly are the scalings of their Sync-Mind spells? None of the descriptions have been updated.
"Esther" Wrote:Speaking of youkai, what exactly are the scalings of their Sync-Mind spells? None of the descriptions have been updated.

A little bit off topic but generally they are youkai lvl*5% + 10% of their respective elemental damages.
With no scaled weapon ATK anywhere in the calculation?
"Esther" Wrote:With no scaled weapon ATK anywhere in the calculation?
None, nope.
I'm not sure on this. The hard limit was imposed for a reason.
It was imposed to prevent everybody from getting too crazy with the youkai right? With this it'd only provide 2 more slots if you were equipping an already extremely rare weapon, that being said, these extremely rare weapons have always had a benefit to make them more 'extreme', what not with razing salamander and it's fire immunity/absorb negation, and hands of the giant knocking down on critical hit.

I think this could be a fair addition, but ultimately if you think it's overbearing I'll just have to accept that.