Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mildly Dissatisfied Chop
Mad Chop does lower damage than almost every other Soldier skill despite being 1 range, single target, and only usable once per round. Since the base damage on it is so low, the effect of having critical HP increasing it by a percentage doesn't give it very much of a damage bonus at all.

I suggest raising the weapon ATK% to 80/90/100/110/120, which would both make it usable at high hp (same damage as Roundtrip, a ranged line skill that pulls and can hit multiple enemies) and make the effect more valuable (since the base damage is higher, the % damage increase would have a bigger impact).
Sounds good to me. It's not exactly as versatile as a bunch of the other soldier skills (Only 1 range, doesn't dart back out of range or cause knockdown - and I haven't used it in so long I can't even remember if it still knocks back on charge!) Alongside Thousand Stab, it's definitely one of the weaker skills available to the class at present.

120% Scaled weapon attack will bring it more into line with the other skills for sure, and it's damage boost as HP drops is a tradeoff for only being 1 range.
*loud burp*
Okay.