Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bombs
I don't really often play Engineer too much, but from what I hear, bombs, even when fully upgraded don't provide much of a boom.

Currently, unless you're weak to fire or something, bombs give a bit of a static maximum when it comes to damage though, since their innate boosts them up only by 20 damage. Could it be possible to make the more worthwhile by making the damage they deal unresistable? This of course should also apply to goblins and bandits as well.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
perhaps give bombs player level scaling?
What if they destroyed obstacles and/or Ice Sheets? Just an idea.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=2096#p2096 Wrote:Sawrock » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:04 pm[/url]"]What if they destroyed obstacles and/or Ice Sheets? Just an idea.

Stack that on top of unresistable damage? Sure. Nobody would really use them if they do 0 most of the time.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.

how bout base bomb damage+bonues+player level pure damage (still elementally resistable just not res/def)
No. I don't think an item should scale based on player level or stats. It's not a skill after all. Especially considering this would also buff the monsters' bombs too.

And if we ever did get other types of bombs, it could become hectic.

make engi bombs scale with skill
I think Bombs should have SKI scaling so they'd actually do enough damage to be worth considering.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=2108#p2108 Wrote:Slydria » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:53 am[/url]"]I think Bombs should have SKI scaling so they'd actually do enough damage to be worth considering.

If the Engi skill added 15%/30%/45%/60%/75% SKI, and the current normal bombs just normally destroyed field obstacles (flowers, boulders, healing glyphs, mana crystals, Ice Points, bushes, furniture in custom battle housing, etc) and Ice tiles, that would be soooo great. I put that scaling because as the skill is now, I think you can get up to 45% of your SKI added to it with the max rank adding 20 or 30 something damage, but if that extra 60/75 is too much, could just be 10%/20%/30%/40%/50%.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
skill doesn't make much sense really unless you were the crafter.