Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[QUE] Giant Gene
What forms of HP are meant to be taken into account for Giant Gene's multiplication? Just for ease, I'll note the ones that I can remember.

Stat Point Allocation
Base VIT
Base SAN
Bonus VIT (EX Equipment and Traits)
Bonus SAN from all-around stat buffs (EX Ki Awoken)
HP Bonuses from Equipment (Gloves, Tarrasque Shell)
HP Bonuses from Classes (Hexer's Endurance, Soldier's Tenacity, Ghost's Afflicted Spectre)
Exceptional Health
Giant gene adds to your base HP amount, so it'd be HP granted by VIT/SAN and exceptional VIT trait, and thats it.
It applies at the same time as other item-based modifiers to HP, depending on the order you equipped them it might apply before or after other HP modifiers. Could be changed to factor only base HP, or a little less chaotic order, but that's how it works now.
For the sake of uniformity, I think it would be nice if it either applied either only to scaled vit/san/base or to hp after all modifiers, but if it's possible to fix just with equip order it's not a big deal.
Ideally the player shouldn't have to worry about that, though, especially since it's not-obvious, so I think I will go ahead and separate all of the property boosts to HP into separate loops so that there's some consistency.