Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercury Boots Teleport
I noticed while using the Mercury boots, the teleport movement is very nice, but it still functions like a normal move and thus you have to spend movement going around something despite just teleporting.

Is it possible to get that movement modified to a blink style, where it can go a certain distance regardless of collisions? Or was it done this way for balance purposes//coding?
[Image: b89f62f8ce.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m7g6clz79C1rpqqpz.gif] I'm also still Batman.
This has been suggested repeatedly, so don't get your hopes up.
And a Bluebeo can give you a slight boost if you mix a Mercury and Beo together.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=113#p113 Wrote:Miller » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:13 pm[/url]"]And a Bluebeo can give you a slight boost if you mix a Mercury and Beo together.

I'm not sure how that's relevant to the topic at hand, but yes, this is the case. (You also need a Spirit Chain)

Anyway, I think this is a sensible request although if I recall correctly, the Mercury boots aren't actually teleporting you. Their description implies that it simply makes you appear to move as if you had.
"The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."