Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boxer's Fighting Pace (and extras)
Since Rest Beat does something cool, Boxer also could make use of this dated skill being revamped a little I think. Why not make it be something like...

Quote:Fighting Pace
3 Ranks

A true Boxer brings the brawl to their own pace.

Grants bonus STR and CEL equal to Rank. Recover 1 + (Rank * Schwarz Sturm LV) HP and FP when you select End Turn with at least 3M, use Swaying with at least 5M, or lose/reset your Schwarz Sturm. (Recovery is doubled if Boxer both your main and sub-class).

Rank 1: +1 STR/CEL.
Rank 2: +2 STR/CEL.
Rank 3: +3 STR/CEL.

HP is just optional, but the FP recovery is a must in this scenario.

Also, Felhook had lost its Schwarz Sturm gimmick, so give it another to force enemies to be stuck in melee range with the Boxer in question, so:

Quote:Felhook

Additionally, inflicts Slow LV = Schwarz Sturm LV/2 on the target until your next round.

Also, Swaying costs all your Momentum but it has no bonus effects if you use too much Momentum, so:

Quote:Swaying

Additionally, if you used 6M+, damage taken in your line of sight that is not evaded becomes a Glancing Blow.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Kazzy
Only alternative I can think of is not having Sturm be halved by basic movement like it isn't for basic attacking. I like Felhook and Swaying having nice toys that play with smoke, walls and terrain objects though.