Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Characters of a greater fortune

When it comes to GMs playing actual characters that appear outside of the events they're made for, that being 'organic' is countered by the fact that they're ultimately going to have to ask for people...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 19 664 04-19-2024, 04:10 PM
    Thread: Let's bring some LORE to Korvara!

Disagree with the notion that Dev needs to make all the lore regarding these things, and that it's core to the game and thus should not have written standing within a nation. You're free to interpret...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
Suggestions 7 399 03-14-2024, 08:12 PM
    Thread: What is required before having a visible injury due to preceeding RP?
Post: RE: What is required before having a visible injur...

It is, in fact, godmodding injury to walk away from an incident and then say all these things happened that were not agreed upon. Especially when this is stated as a repeated set of behaviours that th...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 19 1,374 02-20-2024, 08:22 PM
    Thread: What is required before having a visible injury due to preceeding RP?
Post: RE: What is required before having a visible injur...

It is not godmodding to slap someone and expect them not to make it much bigger of a deal than it is. Do not risk going into territory in which you blame the person who'd be considered the victim in s...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 19 1,374 02-20-2024, 08:08 PM
    Thread: [Tool] SL2 Reckoning Calculator

is arcane / mundane fixed yet mi ?
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
Builds 26 14,575 02-17-2024, 03:37 AM
    Thread: Ciara Saintiteuil - Enhanced Puppeteering

Thank you! I probably should have remembered to mention my intent to have the upper bound of things being carried be, well, a hard upper bound, so I'm fine with having those heavier things take a lot ...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
Approved Characters 2 206 02-06-2024, 11:58 PM
    Thread: The Accident(appo)

Charmy Bee (チャーミー・ビー Chāmī Bī?) is a character that appears in the Sonic the Hedgehog series. He is an anthropomorphic bee and the youngest member of Team Chaotix, a detective agency he helped co-foun...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
Fruity Rumpus General 6 819 01-04-2024, 09:43 PM
    Thread: The PVP Area

There are people who'd do it just to do it. But to try to incentivize it too much brings the wrong atmosphere, and if you make it too appealing you run the risk of ruining the game by forcing PvP to b...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
Suggestions 15 815 01-04-2024, 12:11 AM
    Thread: The PVP Area

This idea gives these cursed lands - a land specifically encouraging PvP, more than the actual lands outside of nations gets. It also runs the risk of incentivising PvP hoboing too much by giving them...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
Suggestions 15 815 01-03-2024, 06:46 PM
    Thread: TYPE-C: STARLIGHT DESTROYER

This is on me for not clarifying sooner, but outside of submission for Dev to hopefully use, I would generally appreciate if use of this sprite I worked hard on is run by me first. This is not a huge...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
Submissions 2 571 11-25-2023, 09:10 AM
    Thread: Add the bandit weapons to the general drop pool
Post: RE: Add the bandit weapons to the general drop poo...

DEEV I NEED MY DANCING SHIV
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
Suggestions 9 706 11-15-2023, 06:56 PM
    Thread: GM Transparency (Joke)

Let me start this post by saying berserk is my favorite manga of all time... [Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...df1534684&]
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
Fruity Rumpus General 1 495 11-08-2023, 08:42 PM
    Thread: TYPE-C: STARLIGHT DESTROYER

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...3c380b150&] Inspired by the Starlight Vanguards from the Deep Wastes, Zero Two from Kirby, and even a little bit of Skeletron Prime from Terrari...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
Submissions 2 571 10-26-2023, 04:13 PM
    Thread: SL2: (About) One Year Later - A Retrospective Reflection
Post: RE: SL2: (About) One Year Later - A Retrospective ...

Honestly, it often feels like we hear things along the lines of "this community needs to be nicer to each other" and "everyone should be able to solve their problems without needing a GM" from people ...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 10 2,462 08-22-2023, 07:56 AM
    Thread: Marketable Mistake Plushies

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1.../image.png] You thought five plushies was bad? Please god help me (The file has been updated) [Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7.....
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
Submissions 2 621 08-08-2023, 06:56 PM
    Thread: Marketable Mistake Plushies

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3.../image.png] You know them, you love them (the loving part is a lie) This troublesome set of five are coming your way, making you regret all of your...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
Submissions 2 621 08-07-2023, 11:01 PM
    Thread: rune mage

roomba mage
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
Balance Fu 14 2,074 07-23-2023, 01:36 PM
    Thread: Have You Seen This Knight?

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/9...b981eb.png] Spectacular Collab captures the knight in never before seen bounds! Marvellous art by Appo (me), and true form edit by Riggle! We're get...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 10 2,726 07-01-2023, 08:33 PM
    Thread: Happy Trails

I do fail to see the problem when a joke is shared between two warring nations, with both sides playing into it, on an OOC level. To me that seems in good fun - neither side is overall having a bad ti...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 26 6,171 06-28-2023, 03:49 PM

I would also hazard a guess that based on Croakie's last paragraph singling out others for 'the same exact targeting behaviour' there has to be some degree of understanding here of wrongdoing that is ...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 26 6,171 06-28-2023, 01:53 PM

A statute of limitations on poor behaviour just proves problematic to those who are nervous, shy, or put off. It just forces added pressure to do this now or never be heard if someone's causing you se...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 26 6,171 06-27-2023, 01:51 AM

I'd like to stress that a lot of the critique here comes from a position of not understanding the situation, and no, not every situation should be solved by 'talking it out', nor does that usually go ...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 26 6,171 06-27-2023, 12:31 AM
    Thread: Addressing Hikage/Tsukikage

The intrusive thoughts have won and thus I have come to say Stab me mommy uwu
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
Balance Fu 31 4,402 06-18-2023, 04:13 AM
    Thread: Food rotting and table decay

It'd probably be something that needs an exception for brain food because that's a helpful service that costs a lot of real money to maintain and allowing those to decay and go down the drain is not a...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
Suggestions 15 2,065 06-16-2023, 02:08 PM
    Thread: How do ya'll feel about Monstrous Homunculi?

As a certified sonic fan I don't think declaring all anthros ERP bait or fetishes is appropriate. Some of us anthro enjoyers are just on copium hoping the sonic game climate stays good for once. For...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 31 5,786 06-16-2023, 02:33 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord