Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Make Guard Break Breakier

That would give some flexibility for guard breaks of different strengths that allow for more or less hits than others, but would also nerf it pretty severely in team fights. It would also still need a...
sadbot
sadbot
Balance Fu 10 1,550 04-21-2023, 12:20 PM
    Thread: Icon Parts are Sometimes removed from the Color Options
Post: Icon Parts are Sometimes removed from the Color Op...

This bug has existed for as long as icons with the option for whole or parts has existed, as far as I'm aware. I've never been able to find much rhyme or reason to it, outside of being triggered when ...
sadbot
sadbot
Bug Reports 1 539 04-15-2023, 09:53 AM
    Thread: Gem Staves Tuk Er Jerbs! (Reaper Racials)

Between gem staves and all the new casting tool materials, one of reaper's main racial passives in polearm casting tools has been made almost completely obsolete. It can be a consideration over a cast...
sadbot
sadbot
Balance Fu 3 672 04-11-2023, 10:47 AM
    Thread: Out of Luck

I'm all for making luck give 1.25 or even 1.5 crit per point. Particularly in Korvara where you're already hurting without +10 free crit from prayer, I constantly find it very difficult to get a good ...
sadbot
sadbot
Balance Fu 15 1,984 03-29-2023, 02:11 PM
    Thread: Dancer needs to change completly. Its not fun and how to change that. Megathread.
Post: RE: Dancer needs to change completly. Its not fun ...

I have a few thoughts on dancer. Dancer's tempo being main class only makes no sense to me. It is incredibly powerful, but making class resources that the whole skill set interacts with main class on...
sadbot
sadbot
Balance Fu 7 1,213 03-28-2023, 02:53 PM
    Thread: The Art of the Alias

This is actually a pretty interesting topic. Personally I've never put a massive amount of thought into it, but there is some sort of rough theme when looking at my past and current characters. It te...
sadbot
sadbot
General Discussion 12 2,320 03-20-2023, 12:58 PM
    Thread: Cruel Commander

Since the first time I saw it I have also been of the mind of 'really cool but completely impractical' in regards to cruel commander. A longer duration and making it proc youkai/ally death effects for...
sadbot
sadbot
Balance Fu 12 1,903 02-04-2023, 10:27 AM
    Thread: Engagement

Seems like an addition that only punishes the handful of builds that don't have movement skills, while being completely irrelevant to the other 90% that usually have several and would never see this p...
sadbot
sadbot
Balance Fu 37 13,974 01-24-2023, 09:39 AM
    Thread: Winter's Nibble (Winter's Bite CD is too much!)
Post: RE: Winter's Nibble (Winter's Bite CD is too much!...

Hard agree. Winters bite may be the cover all answer to their biggest weakness, but the design of the skill itself still leaves them at a disadvantage when using it without putting it on a huge cooldo...
sadbot
sadbot
Balance Fu 18 3,520 09-24-2022, 08:33 AM
    Thread: Ki Awoken Awakening

I've said my points on ki awoken in pretty much every balance thread on it in recent memory, so I'll summarize. I'm also of the mind that it should be a base stat increase to make the buff actually m...
sadbot
sadbot
Balance Fu 4 1,064 09-23-2022, 12:15 AM
    Thread: Small Floating Adjustment

I quite like the fact that this change would, as a result of the halved weight, make almost all eligible users of this enchantment unable to get 20+ weight two handed bonuses. This would prevent a fla...
sadbot
sadbot
Balance Fu 5 1,277 09-21-2022, 05:53 PM
    Thread: Dancer is still incredibly OP

Quote:I was always closer to 70 and 80 than I was to 60, even at my lowest point of lightning attack in the battle. That's at least a full 20 more damage per hit considering the way Thunder Steps scal...
sadbot
sadbot
Balance Fu 16 2,967 09-06-2022, 12:01 PM
    Thread: Old sets

The problem with the suggested twin dance change is the same one that I'm pretty sure was mentioned last time that exact prospective change was suggested. Allowing twin dance to work with subtypes as ...
sadbot
sadbot
Balance Fu 9 1,883 09-04-2022, 10:51 AM
    Thread: Spirits in Korvara

The hero we deserve. On the subject of locations though, several come to mind: Cemetery between Telegrad and Meiaquar Twin graves between Telegrad and Duyuei Larger ruins in the tunnel beneath te...
sadbot
sadbot
Suggestions 5 1,072 09-02-2022, 08:39 AM
    Thread: Spirits in Korvara

They're practically non existent. To my knowledge there is only one cave where up to 4 spawn per reboot, and last rites is a trait that many cannot take due to a faith requirement. Along with that, I'...
sadbot
sadbot
Suggestions 5 1,072 09-01-2022, 08:00 PM
    Thread: I Sell Domains and Domain Accessories

This is something of a general post surrounding the concept of spell domains and the things that interact with them, and a couple of potential buffs to these things that I've had rattling around for a...
sadbot
sadbot
Balance Fu 0 472 09-01-2022, 11:02 AM
    Thread: nerf divine shower

I have found in my own experience that divine shower can be very oppressive on doomwalls that might just forego building hit entirely because they can just face tank everything while spamming divine s...
sadbot
sadbot
Balance Fu 18 3,936 08-21-2022, 05:04 PM
    Thread: The Great Trivializer

I agree that mercs should probably change. Saying that trivializing the content can also be done 100 different ways without them is entirely true, but I think that mercs do it in a very unhealthy way,...
sadbot
sadbot
Balance Fu 25 4,928 07-27-2022, 10:30 PM
    Thread: Iceblood and Rotwood Kits

Pretty self explanatory. They've both been around for so long at this point, dear lord please gib kits. Rotwood is especially annoying to not be able to kit onto a weapon, as it's pretty relevant to h...
sadbot
sadbot
Suggestions 0 359 07-25-2022, 10:04 AM
    Thread: Song-Fu

I'd like to use this post to make a shameless callback to a point that I've tried to make previously. Something that makes all support classes (or at least their supportive elements) feel for the most...
sadbot
sadbot
Balance Fu 8 1,844 07-21-2022, 10:06 PM
    Thread: Dodge bad, part 69

Well, this is what I get for not elaborating I guess... Yes, changes should obviously be made. My personal flavor of choice is keeping current evasion DR or maybe only slightly reducing it and rework...
sadbot
sadbot
Balance Fu 10 2,241 07-21-2022, 09:56 PM
    Thread: Dodge bad, part 69

This is a terrible idea, and I'm sick to death of repeating myself on this painful topic, so I'll just say this. Evade is overpowered because it gives you so much when it triggers that it can swing a ...
sadbot
sadbot
Balance Fu 10 2,241 07-20-2022, 08:18 AM
    Thread: Glykins - Making them invest in San for their best racial
Post: RE: Glykins - Making them invest in San for their ...

I think Glykin is still quite strong for its poison immunity, and can see where the idea is coming from. I don't think that it would be unreasonable to loosely tie the poison immunity to san, say 50% ...
sadbot
sadbot
Balance Fu 26 5,381 07-12-2022, 04:42 PM
    Thread: Bullied by Nemalyth over a puzzle

Perhaps a key item could be received from the hint tablet that needs to be used at the sigil sight at the very least.
sadbot
sadbot
Suggestions 3 760 07-04-2022, 11:33 AM
    Thread: Bullied by Nemalyth over a puzzle

I will keep this suggestion in somewhat vague terms to avoid spoilers. Myself and a group of friends ICly chanced across each other at the sight of a certain sigil near Telegrad with a puzzle relatin...
sadbot
sadbot
Suggestions 3 760 07-04-2022, 10:54 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord